Hair CareHair Coloramore pacific mise en scene

Amore Pacific Mise En Scene Hello bubble foam Hair Color (2015 New) Girl's Day Version . Contents : pouch 30ml , bottle 60g , secrete magic ampoule 5ml, treatment, gloves &- Gown . No-Damage Easy Self Hair Dye smelless, Secret Magic Ampoules after staining prevent hair damage . Easy self-staining alone, without stain with a soft foam . Dyeing use : Roll up back hair and gently rub all side well like shampoo .

Amore Pacific Mise En Scene Hello bubble foam Hair Color (2015 New) Girl's Day Version; Contents - pouch 30ml , bottle 60g , secrete magic ampoule 5ml, treatment, gloves & Gown; No-Damage Easy Self Hair Dye smelless, Secret Magic Ampoules after staining prevent hair damage; Easy self-staining alone, without stain with a soft foam; Dyeing use - Roll up back hair and gently rub all side well like shampoo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amore Pacific Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color No Damaged Hair Self Hair Dye (2015 New Girls Day Version) ((8O) Apricot Orange)!
Danina P.
Amore Pacific Mise En Scene Hello Bubble Foam Color No Damaged Hair Self Hair Dye (2015 New Girls Day Version) ((8O) Apricot Orange) uploaded by Danina P.
Review for: (5W) Red Wine Burgundy
This collor made my hair shine and held the sweet scent I love the deep red color. Unfortunately My hair is graying. After a week my gray started to show.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
Review for: (3NT) Dark Choco Turn
don't often have 'empties' for beauty products, but this moisturizer is so amazing that I am now on my second jar. I adore its whipped texture—it feels like I'm putting icing on my skin, except it's a formula chock full of amazing ingredients like white peony and green tea. I apply it at the very end of my nighttime routine and wake up with incredibly plump, even-toned, smooth skin
Jessica G.
Review for: (3NT) Dark Choco Turn
I got this as a gift to try out because I mentioned how beautiful my cousins hair is. This hair color is unlike ordinary home coloring systems. No harsh chemicals so it won't leave your hair straw like. After a use my hair is left with such a glistening shine it's almost blinding. It also feels much softer. I think this product is doing very well for my hair.

Looking for your answer?