I'm developing age spots and lines around my eyes and lips. If I.put enough on to try to cover the age spots will the cream be pronounced in the creases like some foundations? It's supposed to be anti aging so I'd assume it wouldn't, but at this price I want to do my research!
Bakersfield, CA - il y a 6 ans

2 answers

No, the coverage is light to medium. I am in my 40s and have some fine lines around my eyes and large pores around my nose and a few small age spots. It did not cover my spots without some help with concealer. I just purchased this at Sephora because the MUA recommended it and I was shopping for foundation. It looked great in the store. I got it home and tried it and the color is way off and I need to return it. And after a half hour of wear I noticed it settled into my pores and I had on my tried and true smashbox Primer and UD all nighter spray. I happened to be at another mall this afternoon and tried the Estée Lauder Double Wear BB Cushion Compact. Same idea as the Amore Pacific but wears so much better. I'm going back to buy it as soon as I return the amore pacific.
il y a 5 ans
It isn't pronounced in creases :) especially if you use a primer (I use elf color correcting primer) P.S. I don't know if this is helpful at all but when I ran out of this foundation I added a cheaper anti aging foundation + anti aging serum + moisturizer underneath the cushion and a little on top and it work AMAZING. Sometimes I use any foundation I have lying around.
il y a 6 ans