Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25, 102 Light uploaded by Chelsea W.

BY AMOREPACIFIC

Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 Details Exclusively ours. Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 The perfecting step in skincare. This essential element in your routine instantly primes and perfects with full, long-lasting coverage for skin that is flawlessly smooth and soft to the touch. The luxurious formula combines potent anti-aging ingredients and cushion technology for a tightened, polished appearance and a light, effortless application. The anti-aging formula contains a powerful combination of potent botanicals and proprietary technology that improves skin visibly and over time: Even-Layer Protective Technology conceals pores and visibly evens out skin tone to prime skin. Long-Lasting Complex maintains coverage even through hot and humid conditions. Green Miracle T, AMOREPACIFIC's patented ingredient, helps to restore skin and boosts natural suppleness and density for a youthful appearance. Green Tea Polysaccharides, a powerful antioxidant, protects skin's surface from environmental aggressors. Broad Spectrum SPF 25 protects skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that cause skin aging. Designer About Amore Pacific: More than 60 years ago, Amore Pacific founder Sung-Hwan Suh introduced his concept of harnessing the natural restorative powers of indigenous Asian botanicals to deliver a more healthy, youthful appearance. The Amore Pacific collection features treatments derived from plants such as bamboo, green tea and Korean red ginseng, which are harvested at peak times to capture the highest nutrient potency. Color: 102 LIGHT. see more...

Chelsea W.
Flemington, NJ
I’m torn on this stuff. It’s expensive ($80!) but it does comes with two cushions filled with the foundation (I didn’t realize that and almost threw out the box it came in. Luckily, I found the second cushion before I threw out the box). I started with a sample and used it so much and it worked so well, so I purchased the full size. There are times I use it and it looks flawless and there are other times I feel like it sinks into my wrinkles. I doesn’t make me breakout and I love the scent. The coverage is buildable (which I love). I’m giving it 4 stars simply because sometimes it sits in my pores/wrinkles. It may be my errors in applying it though. With that said, this stuff is truly incredible, buildable, natural looking and long lasting & I do recommend it.
Tammi P.
Bogota, NJ
This is amazing and smells so good. Makes my skin look even and so smooth. It’s a little pricey but worth it. The packaging is beautiful and arrived in a beautiful box. This is one of my favorite foundations.