BeautyFaceFace MakeupAmorePacific
Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25

Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25

by AmorePacific

AMOREPACIFIC Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25 102, 1.05 Oz

Do you find this to be light or heavy coverage? Does it leave your skin dewy? Does it feel sticky?
I'm developing age spots and lines around my eyes and lips. If I.put enough on to try to cover the age spots will the cream be pronounced in the creases like some foundations? It's supposed to be anti aging so I'd assume it wouldn't, but at this price I want to do my research!
Start your review of Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25!
Rebekah H.
Mandeville , LA
Review for: 208 Medium
I love this formula, I just wish the color selection was better. I'm very pale and the lightest color is too yellow
Eileen D.
Review for: 208 Medium
My favorite cushion foundation. It’s feels light. It looks natural. I love it has SPF25 so I don’t have to pack stuff on my face everyday. It’s perfect for everyday. You can actually build with with a bit of powder in the event you need a bit extra coverage. I only do it when I need to cover up my breakouts. Love it. Definitely recommend it.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
Review for: 208 Medium
I'm not going to lie; this is probably the worst foundation I have ever put on my face. I'm only giving it two starts because it smells V GOOD and this might not be a 100% fair review because the color was probably too dark for me...and I think the cushion foundation trend is a gimmick. So here's the deal: I applied it with the cushion first. The thing is literally the size of a quarter. It is comically small. If you have hands the size of a newborn baby, maybe it'll work for you. After dabbing the foundation on with the cushion, I blended it with the foundation brush I normally use. It was just NOT happening. It just sat on my skin, clung to every dry patch, and blended terribly. It looked like an oily, splotchy mess. It covered nothing. And it was like, Donald Trump orange. I washed it off immediately. Pass.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Review for: 208 Medium
I received this in my Sephora box, although mine was called Color Control Cushion Compact. It is excellent!!! First, it's fun to use since it isn't in a bottle. So much easier! Many foundations leave my skin dry, but this one didn't. It didn't cause any flakiness or irritation and lasted the entire day. I am so glad this was included because I wasn't familiar with the brand before. I will absolutely buy it!
member-9a8d58dad
Review for: 208 Medium
Love this so very much until my son got it and broke it all the way. It was the most comfortable to wear to go out .
ashley B.
Review for: 208 Medium
I love this foundation...such a nice light makeup. Blends very well and works great with my oily skin.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: 208 Medium
I got a sample of this product in my sephora play box and it's okay. I don't usually wear foundation, but this one is nice. I have combo skin and with a primer underneath it works pretty good. Try it out before you buy it to see if you like it. The cushion aspect is nice.
Kelly C.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Review for: 208 Medium
Fabulous product. I have redness in my skin, due to flair ups of auto immune disease. I've tried every foundation for coverage, LA mer, Chanel, Shisedo, all of them out there). This is a wonderful sheer product for easy build-able coverage, pat it on. Gives the skin a lovely, healthy glow. Love the 50SPF. A great product!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Review for: 208 Medium
I've actually not yet tried the Amore Pacific Age Correcting Foundation Cushion Broad Spectrum SPF 25, but I'm giving it four stars because I've tried other Amore Pacific cushions/products. At 39 years of age, I'm somewhat past the 'prevention' stage and need more skincare in my makeup, so I'm highly interested in this one and will be trying it soon.
Tram L.
Lynnwood, WA
Review for: 204 Light Medium, 106 Medium
I have this cushion in shade 204 and 106. The packaging is very nice and it comes with 1 refill. This cushion offers medium-full coverage but it’s still very lightweight. It’s also moisturizing and last all day. I have combination skin with some dry spots, this product doesn’t dry out my skin and doesn’t make my skin oily at the end of the day. The semi-matte finish gives me a subtle glow. On days that I prefer matte finish, I just set it with powder but I usually just leave it as it is to get a healthy looking skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...