BY AMORE MIO COSMETICS

Amore Mio Shimmer Powder formulated with 100% natural and organic pigments to create an amazing effect that will last all day and night see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristina L.
Amore Mio Cosmetics Shimmer Powder works great, it makes my cheeks perfectly rosy! I also love how my cheeks don't look over done when I wear it. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses blush or any other beauty products.
quintessia v.
Hambleton, WV
When I use this powder I definitely get the rosy cheek feel. Wonderful on my light skin