7 colors available

BY AMORE MIO COSMETICS

Amore Mio signature products contain 24K Gold to assist your skin fight free radicals, reduce inflammation, increase blood flow and recreate broken cellular connections. Amore Mio blushes highlight the undertone of your skin to reveal your true glow. This blush can be used on any skin types, as it is oil free and free of harsh chemicals. Oil free blushes are safe to use as eye shadow and lip color, as well as on the cheeks. Amore Mio products are not tested on animals. Allows your skin to breathe while effectively covering the most uneven surface. Gives your skin a beautiful, healthy hint of color. Contains natural SPF. Hypoallergenic and paraben free. Fragrance and oil free. see more...

• It is this a good mineral blush? I've an oil skin and I want it 4 Answers
  • Does this bronzer give any kind of shimmer and does it grab in some...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Bl12
This is such a pretty shade and is very true to its color . Makes my cheek bones "pop"
Janet L.
Janet L.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Bl12
This is such an neutral hue. The texture is silky and very lightweight. Love
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Leitchfield, KY
Review for: Bl12
Mineral is the way to go! Love mineral blush of any kind! Money well spent.
Anggy D.
Anggy D.
Doral, FL, Mia
Amore mio its great to get that tan look. It works perfectly in my skin, giving me the effect I'm looking for. Its so great!!! Recommended it.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I love, love, love this bronzer. I really like the loose powders it really looks natural. This really looks good after getting a base tan. I would definitely recommend.
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Amore Mio Cosmetics Loose Mineral Bronzer works great! It really makes my face look tan and it also gives me a nice glow, which other bronzers don't do as well. Another thing that it does well is it gives a nice smooth finish and does not make me look like I am wearing a pound of make up, like other brands do. I would highly recommend Amore Mio Cosmetics Loose Mineral Bronzer to anyone who wears make up, it is a great product!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Woodbury , MN
Review for: Bl12
Blush is my favorite part of make up! It looks the most natural on you ! I love this product!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
It gives a flawless look while covering up unwanted blemishes. It gives a bronze glow with the smooth finish.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1939 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronze cosmetic would be great to hide blemishes to give that nice smooth finish for a flawless look
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Orlando, FL
It is this a good mineral blush? I've an oil skin and I want it
Christine E.
Christine E.
Aurora, IL
Does this bronzer give any kind of shimmer and does it grab in some spots more than others like a lot of bronzes do?
Is this easy to apply?