BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Red cherry is my favorite lash brand inexpensive and awesome lashes!! They make your eyes standout i recommend
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan estas pestañas nos da un plus ship en nuestros ojos y la verdad que duran mas tiempo puestas...
Mabel F.
The best lashes I have ever used. Looks natural and it beats my Ardell lashes which used to be my favorite.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
I just love red cherry lashes not only are they gorgeous but they feel soo natural and easy to apply ☺️☺️
tiffany  v.
Escondido , CA
Defenitely worth what you pay for & vary in their styles ! Works best with dark waterproof eyelash glue
Elizabeth L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love how they make your eyes pop out and inexpensive .! They have a wide variety to chose from !
Emilee B.
Red cherry are some of my favorite lashes out there. They're absolutely stunning.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love Red Cherry Lashes!! They last long and look stunning. It is a very inexpensive brand but is of good quality. They have a wide variety of lashes to choose from! I recommend this brand!
Hamna A.
These lashes are amazing. They do not come off at all. They make my eyes look big open and more out there. Best decision I have ever made buying these lashes!
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last