Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Karina  F.
Rockford, IL
These are hands down my favv! These are my go to lashes! Love them for a night out because it's the perfect balance between dramatic and natural! The length is perfect! Can't emphasize how amazing these are! Go to lashes defiantly
Alysha S.
Bronx, NY
I personally have really long eyelashes but sometimes you want that extra volume for your lashes, especially if you have an event to attend. So I find that Red Cherry lashes apply the easiest with my long lashes and look so natural. I've tried other brands but they don't blend in with my natural lashes as we as the red cherry ones do. So these lashes are worth the try! And as a plus they're so inexpensive!
Talissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing ... first lashes I've ever used lol love the dramatic look and the price is great! A beauty must have ...
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
I love these they last long and there barley noticeable on you! And also it's really hair so u don't have to worry about anyone realizing there fake or anything
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan estas pestañas nos da un plus ship en nuestros ojos y la verdad que duran mas tiempo puestas...
Holly S.
I've really been considering trying false eyelashes but hesitant. They look really good, but look hard to apply.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I saw these lashes being used by several different Youtube bloggers so I decided to try them out. I got an awesome deal on Amazon for these lashes. I got 10 pair for $30. They wee well worth the cost. I bought them about 3 months ago and I'm still using them. They are amazing. You will not be disappointed!
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
Beauty Junkie Expert
so comfortable on my ayalade ... U can wear ytbsi many times ... for night makeup or day time its work will
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love Red Cherry Lashes!! They last long and look stunning. It is a very inexpensive brand but is of good quality. They have a wide variety of lashes to choose from! I recommend this brand!
Hamna A.
These lashes are amazing. They do not come off at all. They make my eyes look big open and more out there. Best decision I have ever made buying these lashes!
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last