Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Landing, NJ
Hands down my favorite lashes! They're dramatic while still looking more natural and flirty. The band is flexible and thin so it easily blends into the lash line and stays in place.
Mabel F.
Mabel F.
The best lashes I have ever used. Looks natural and it beats my Ardell lashes which used to be my favorite.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I saw these lashes being used by several different Youtube bloggers so I decided to try them out. I got an awesome deal on Amazon for these lashes. I got 10 pair for $30. They wee well worth the cost. I bought them about 3 months ago and I'm still using them. They are amazing. You will not be disappointed!
Holly S.
Holly S.
I've really been considering trying false eyelashes but hesitant. They look really good, but look hard to apply.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
Denton, TX
I love these lashes, I got them on the Make Up Geek website for super cheap (under $3 I believe). And I'm new to lashes so they're perfect for me. I think they look so natural and go with all my looks!
Sahony B.
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redcherry lashes is the most amazing, so affordable in history. They have a big variety of different shapes and length of lashes. This particularly the #WSP its gorgeous and makes your eye looks so flirty and enhances any eye makeup look. You would not be disappointed. Also the lash bannd is very thin which give a more natural look & makes it easier to apply !
Emilee B.
Emilee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry are some of my favorite lashes out there. They're absolutely stunning.
amani n.
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
Beauty Junkie Expert
so comfortable on my ayalade ... U can wear ytbsi many times ... for night makeup or day time its work will
Hamna A.
Hamna A.
These lashes are amazing. They do not come off at all. They make my eyes look big open and more out there. Best decision I have ever made buying these lashes!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love Red Cherry Lashes!! They last long and look stunning. It is a very inexpensive brand but is of good quality. They have a wide variety of lashes to choose from! I recommend this brand!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last