Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Emilee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry are some of my favorite lashes out there. They're absolutely stunning.
Sahony B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Redcherry lashes is the most amazing, so affordable in history. They have a big variety of different shapes and length of lashes. This particularly the #WSP its gorgeous and makes your eye looks so flirty and enhances any eye makeup look. You would not be disappointed. Also the lash bannd is very thin which give a more natural look & makes it easier to apply !
Jazmin W.
Denton, TX
I love these lashes, I got them on the Make Up Geek website for super cheap (under $3 I believe). And I'm new to lashes so they're perfect for me. I think they look so natural and go with all my looks!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes, amazing quality, every makeup lover's must have. They're so natural looking while also giving you that unreal length and thickness, works perfectly with any makeup look. You can order these on amazon or eBay in bundles for under 10$
Felinne C.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of my favorite lash styles from red cherry. They look big and fluffy but also very natural as well. they don't feel Heath either so that's a plus.
Mckensie L.
Yakima
These are so beautiful! My eyelashes are so small. I used to get then professionally done but that was too expensive. these look like they could do the trick!
tiffany  v.
Escondido , CA
Defenitely worth what you pay for & vary in their styles ! Works best with dark waterproof eyelash glue
Elizabeth L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love how they make your eyes pop out and inexpensive .! They have a wide variety to chose from !
Nautia A.
Red cherry makes great lashes! I love false lashes. I would recommend these lashes to all my friends and family.
stila H.
Love love love red cherry eyelashes! They are afordable and the quality is amazing. I love the lash bands and the fact that i could get so many uses out of them is awesome.
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last