Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Mckensie L.
Mckensie L.
Yakima
These are so beautiful! My eyelashes are so small. I used to get then professionally done but that was too expensive. these look like they could do the trick!
Haley G.
Haley G.
Las Cruces, NM
I love these lashes! They're really affordable and look great. They are very long but not too thick so they don't look overdone and fake.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Elmhurst, NY
I highly highly recommend all red cherry lashes. I got them for 2 dollars each, and I just stock up. They're such good quality and it could last 10 uses with proper care! such a bang for your buck.
Janna D.
Janna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave lashes ever! perfect for beginners since the band is thin. i love how wispie it is and kinda long they are.
April Joy S.
April Joy S.
San Benito, TX
These are beyond my most favorite lashes to wear! I feel like they look cute on just about everyone! I cant get enough of them and am always craving for more! So light weight I'm never bothered that I'm wearing them! When well taken care, I promise you they can last up to 15 wears! Definitely a product worth spending on.
Teliah G.
Teliah G.
These lashes are good, not the best, but good. They are a little high though,for the same quality you can buy lashes in bulk. I get my lashes in bulk and only pay one dollar for each. They have a lot of different styles which is awesome!
Felinne C.
Felinne C.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are one of my favorite lash styles from red cherry. They look big and fluffy but also very natural as well. they don't feel Heath either so that's a plus.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes, amazing quality, every makeup lover's must have. They're so natural looking while also giving you that unreal length and thickness, works perfectly with any makeup look. You can order these on amazon or eBay in bundles for under 10$
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bronx, NY
I personally have really long eyelashes but sometimes you want that extra volume for your lashes, especially if you have an event to attend. So I find that Red Cherry lashes apply the easiest with my long lashes and look so natural. I've tried other brands but they don't blend in with my natural lashes as we as the red cherry ones do. So these lashes are worth the try! And as a plus they're so inexpensive!
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
These are my everyday use lashes, they're good quality and cheap I been using them since I started using fake eyelashes, I see them same as the one from the store and I'll definitely keep buying these ūüėĀ
Amy C.
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last