BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

stila H.
Love love love red cherry eyelashes! They are afordable and the quality is amazing. I love the lash bands and the fact that i could get so many uses out of them is awesome.
Karina  F.
Rockford, IL
These are hands down my favv! These are my go to lashes! Love them for a night out because it's the perfect balance between dramatic and natural! The length is perfect! Can't emphasize how amazing these are! Go to lashes defiantly
Felinne C.
Olympia, WA
These are one of my favorite lash styles from red cherry. They look big and fluffy but also very natural as well. they don't feel Heath either so that's a plus.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
I love these they last long and there barley noticeable on you! And also it's really hair so u don't have to worry about anyone realizing there fake or anything
Mckensie L.
Yakima
These are so beautiful! My eyelashes are so small. I used to get then professionally done but that was too expensive. these look like they could do the trick!
Haley G.
Las cruces , NM
I love these lashes! They're really affordable and look great. They are very long but not too thick so they don't look overdone and fake.
Janna D.
One of my fave lashes ever! perfect for beginners since the band is thin. i love how wispie it is and kinda long they are.
Holly S.
I've really been considering trying false eyelashes but hesitant. They look really good, but look hard to apply.
Nautia A.
Red cherry makes great lashes! I love false lashes. I would recommend these lashes to all my friends and family.
Talissa G.
Amazing ... first lashes I've ever used lol love the dramatic look and the price is great! A beauty must have ...
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last