BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
These are my everyday use lashes, they're good quality and cheap I been using them since I started using fake eyelashes, I see them same as the one from the store and I'll definitely keep buying these ūüėĀ
Sahony B.
Redcherry lashes is the most amazing, so affordable in history. They have a big variety of different shapes and length of lashes. This particularly the #WSP its gorgeous and makes your eye looks so flirty and enhances any eye makeup look. You would not be disappointed. Also the lash bannd is very thin which give a more natural look & makes it easier to apply !
Alysha S.
Bronx, NY
I personally have really long eyelashes but sometimes you want that extra volume for your lashes, especially if you have an event to attend. So I find that Red Cherry lashes apply the easiest with my long lashes and look so natural. I've tried other brands but they don't blend in with my natural lashes as we as the red cherry ones do. So these lashes are worth the try! And as a plus they're so inexpensive!
April Joy S.
San Benito, TX
These are beyond my most favorite lashes to wear! I feel like they look cute on just about everyone! I cant get enough of them and am always craving for more! So light weight I'm never bothered that I'm wearing them! When well taken care, I promise you they can last up to 15 wears! Definitely a product worth spending on.
Jamie G.
Northfield, OH
I saw these lashes being used by several different Youtube bloggers so I decided to try them out. I got an awesome deal on Amazon for these lashes. I got 10 pair for $30. They wee well worth the cost. I bought them about 3 months ago and I'm still using them. They are amazing. You will not be disappointed!
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
I love these lashes, amazing quality, every makeup lover's must have. They're so natural looking while also giving you that unreal length and thickness, works perfectly with any makeup look. You can order these on amazon or eBay in bundles for under 10$
Jazmin W.
Denton, TX
I love these lashes, I got them on the Make Up Geek website for super cheap (under $3 I believe). And I'm new to lashes so they're perfect for me. I think they look so natural and go with all my looks!
Angela N.
Elmhurst, NY
I highly highly recommend all red cherry lashes. I got them for 2 dollars each, and I just stock up. They're such good quality and it could last 10 uses with proper care! such a bang for your buck.
Samantha M.
Landing, NJ
Hands down my favorite lashes! They're dramatic while still looking more natural and flirty. The band is flexible and thin so it easily blends into the lash line and stays in place.
Teliah G.
These lashes are good, not the best, but good. They are a little high though,for the same quality you can buy lashes in bulk. I get my lashes in bulk and only pay one dollar for each. They have a lot of different styles which is awesome!
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last