Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Teliah G.
These lashes are good, not the best, but good. They are a little high though,for the same quality you can buy lashes in bulk. I get my lashes in bulk and only pay one dollar for each. They have a lot of different styles which is awesome!
April Joy S.
San Benito, TX
These are beyond my most favorite lashes to wear! I feel like they look cute on just about everyone! I cant get enough of them and am always craving for more! So light weight I'm never bothered that I'm wearing them! When well taken care, I promise you they can last up to 15 wears! Definitely a product worth spending on.
Janna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave lashes ever! perfect for beginners since the band is thin. i love how wispie it is and kinda long they are.
Angela N.
Elmhurst, NY
I highly highly recommend all red cherry lashes. I got them for 2 dollars each, and I just stock up. They're such good quality and it could last 10 uses with proper care! such a bang for your buck.
Haley G.
Las cruces , NM
I love these lashes! They're really affordable and look great. They are very long but not too thick so they don't look overdone and fake.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
I just love red cherry lashes not only are they gorgeous but they feel soo natural and easy to apply ☺️☺️
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry is my favorite lash brand inexpensive and awesome lashes!! They make your eyes standout i recommend
Mabel F.
The best lashes I have ever used. Looks natural and it beats my Ardell lashes which used to be my favorite.
Emilee B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry are some of my favorite lashes out there. They're absolutely stunning.
Samantha M.
Landing, NJ
Hands down my favorite lashes! They're dramatic while still looking more natural and flirty. The band is flexible and thin so it easily blends into the lash line and stays in place.
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last