Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Cynthia S.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Sahony B.Amor US 100% Natural Hair #42 - 4PACK uploaded by Jackii A.

BY AMOR US

100% Natural HairComfortSecure see more...

Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Me encantan estas pestañas nos da un plus ship en nuestros ojos y la verdad que duran mas tiempo puestas...
Jadyn P.
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
I love these they last long and there barley noticeable on you! And also it's really hair so u don't have to worry about anyone realizing there fake or anything
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing ... first lashes I've ever used lol love the dramatic look and the price is great! A beauty must have ...
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Landing, NJ
Hands down my favorite lashes! They're dramatic while still looking more natural and flirty. The band is flexible and thin so it easily blends into the lash line and stays in place.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
I just love red cherry lashes not only are they gorgeous but they feel soo natural and easy to apply ☺️☺️
Karina  F.
Karina F.
Rockford, IL
These are hands down my favv! These are my go to lashes! Love them for a night out because it's the perfect balance between dramatic and natural! The length is perfect! Can't emphasize how amazing these are! Go to lashes defiantly
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Red cherry is my favorite lash brand inexpensive and awesome lashes!! They make your eyes standout i recommend
stila H.
stila H.
Love love love red cherry eyelashes! They are afordable and the quality is amazing. I love the lash bands and the fact that i could get so many uses out of them is awesome.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Grand Jct, CO
These are my everyday use lashes, they're good quality and cheap I been using them since I started using fake eyelashes, I see them same as the one from the store and I'll definitely keep buying these 😁
Alysha S.
Alysha S.
Bronx, NY
I personally have really long eyelashes but sometimes you want that extra volume for your lashes, especially if you have an event to attend. So I find that Red Cherry lashes apply the easiest with my long lashes and look so natural. I've tried other brands but they don't blend in with my natural lashes as we as the red cherry ones do. So these lashes are worth the try! And as a plus they're so inexpensive!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Are the Red Cherry False Eyelashes easy to apply? or am I going to have a lot of trouble doing it? Note: I have never applied False Eyelashes before.
Ariel F.
Ariel F.
I've always heard great things about this brand of falsies. How would I be able to try them out??
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I've heard about these and heard they were pretty good! are they worth getting and how long do they last?
linda n.
linda n.
San Antonio, TX
Are they dramatic?
Jeanelle h.
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm a lash type of girl are these human hair ? How long would they last