BY CACHAREL

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: A luscious aroma of fruits, florals, fragrant woods and vanilla. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it b...2 Answers
  • I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where ...3 Answers
  • how does it smells like is it worth it? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
A lovely sensual floral fragrance that is lasting. My husband loves it. It is one of my go to perfumes.
leire g.
Esta colonia tengo yo y os lo juro huele riquisimo pero la cosa es que si te hechas mucho empalaga
Isabel C.
Mooresville
My husband got me this loved it love to get some more ❤soon running out hint hint....
Diana P.
Bronx, NY
This perfume smells amazing and lasts a very long time, one of my favorite perfumes
adjmi r.
HEAVENLY! I smelled this for this first time on my friend and it smelled so good. I agree with others that say it smells somewhat like VLJ but much softer and without that sharp edge. It has a soft sweet citrus note with a powdery vanilla base. I�m still on the fence whether this a warm scent or not but it definitely has a sensual vibe going on.
majd m.
Algeria
Amor Amor edt by Cacharel is a fruity floral perfume. It is citrusy, fresh, clean and sweet. Longevity is weak, about 3h on my skin, so you need to respray throught the day. However, sillage is moderate. I like this juice, it's cozy & delicious.
Gemma D.
Amor amor by Cacharel is my everyday perfume I wear it to work or just in the day, it's not overpowering it's a light scent and its just an all round good everyday perfume and it does last well. At about £15 to £25 it is very affordable
Nina F.
London, Streatham
Sweet and sexy smell! Lasts quite long and very significant smell. I buy this online usually, and it's my go to smell the when confused what to wear. It's a great price and always buy this myself :)
Erica F.
Arklow
I’ve been wearing this perfume for the past 4 years,and I love it so much.
I highly recommend it,it lasts forever it’s soooooo good!
As I said earlier on I’m a repeat user and I plan on keep buying Amor Amor.
I love it!
Waleska J.
Highland Park, NJ
I tried it when I was 9 and since then it has been my cologne for a lifetime, it's fresh, a little sweet but it's not cloying the smell is very nice, it fascinates me, I recommend it a lot!
carla c.
San Salvador
I would like to know if he smells rich or not
Mariana B.
Los Angeles, CA
how does it smells like is it worth it?
Jennifer G.
Columbus, OH
I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where i live ! Any reviews on it ?!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it be compared too?
Vitória C.
Alguém já usou? Indicaria? Com que cheiro a essência dele parece?