BY CACHAREL

Introduced in 2003. Fragrance notes: A luscious aroma of fruits, florals, fragrant woods and vanilla. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it be compar...1 Answers
  • I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where i live !...3 Answers
  • how does it smells like is it worth it? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Paule L.
Roselle Park, NJ
Received this perfume as a graduation gift from my father and who knew he had good taste? He told me it was time to leave behind the body mists and step into womanhood with perfume! The scent isn't overpowering which is always my fear. I'd say it's more a sweet night scent that is sure to last all night long!
Alexandra S.
Herriman, UT
Absolutely one of my favorite fragrances in the world. A deep, oriental and sweet smell, it is sophisticated yet appropriate for all ages. Perfect for a fall/winter scent. Great lasting power and a fair price too. It was my first designer fragrance, and I bought it when I was 12 years old. I've loved it ever since. I've had this fragrance for years and will buy it for many years to come!
Trisha R.
Willingboro, NJ
Received this as a gift and I constantly get compliments! A very light and fresh floral scent for a younger crowd! Not your average grandma scent. When I finished my bottle I was sad, however shopped at my local TJ Max and found another bottle and was jumping for joh!
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
This is my all time favorite fragrance. It has a sultry smell. I get compliments every time I wear it. It is pricey but for a good fragrance, I'm willing to pay the extra dollars. Can be a little hard to find in stores, so I usually just order it online.
Ania G.
Such a wonderful classic fragrance. It's warm and sweet perfect for fall and winter even spring would be ok . I feel like it would be a little heavy for summertime.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
esta frangacia es muy linda floral dulce tiene aromo flores es muy rica fuerte su aroma pero tampoco tampoco espalaga super sensual es ideal para usar un dia especial o todo el dia me encanta tiene un aroma increible la amo es una de mis favoritas, la botella viene en una linda presentacion .
Rhonda P.
Morrow, GA
This is my go to perfume! If you haven't smelled this yet, I suggest you get to Ulta or your local beauty store and let it change your world. The scent is soft and subtle. Perfect for a date night or a day at work.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This brings me back to high school and I actually requested some for Christmas! I bought it on Perfumania.com with promo codes. It's a great value for how much you get in the beautiful container. I recommend but people are first to ask me what I'm wearing that smells good!
Heidi R.
Kailua Kona, HI
I got this for the first time when I was 18 years old, so 11 years ago. Although I'm older, I still love the smell, and it actually still smells great. I like the design of the red bottle, it described what's inside: Passion. I highly recommend this perfume!
Natália M.
Love this perfume! I got as a Christmas present so I can't say much about the price. Lasts all night and the people always ask me what perfume I'm wearing. Lovely scent. I would definitely buy again after this one is over
carla c.
San Salvador
I would like to know if he smells rich or not
Mariana B.
Los Angeles, CA
how does it smells like is it worth it?
Jennifer G.
Columbus, OH
I heard it smells great its really hard to find it where i live ! Any reviews on it ?!
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I have never smelled this fragrance before! What can it be compared too?
Vitória C.
Alguém já usou? Indicaria? Com que cheiro a essência dele parece?