BY AMOPE #71 in Bath Products

Soft beautiful feet effortlessly. Amope Pedi Perfect Extra Coarse Roller Head with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals, precious exfoliates. It buffs away hard skin leaving you with visibly and touchably smooth feet. Gently rotate the file over hard skin and see the dead skin disappear.

• Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry, dead, ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with this.2 Answers
  • I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's so expen...1 Answers
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
If you're like me and like to get pedicures because of how soft your feet feel afterwards, but don't want to spend the money to get a pedicure, you definitely need one of these! This does such a good job of removing dead skin cells and making my feet feel pedicure soft! I highly recommend getting yourself ones of these!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I received this as a gift from my mom who loves Amope. I was skeptical and thought I would chuck in the pile of all the other pumice stones that are not that decent. I was wrong!! This is the beat thing ever!!! It removes all my dead skin on my feet and leaves them smooth. It is gentle and doesn’t hurt one bit. My husband even uses it! He loves it too! Highly, highly recommend!
Angel C.
This is an amazing product!! I had put off buying the Amope foot file because of the price and doubts. However, after seeing Meijer had it for $10 off and then an additional $5 off Mperk, I decided to go ahead and purchase. I am so glad that I did and wished I would had purchased it sooner. That night I tried it out. I was worried that i would burn the motor out, but surprisingly it didn't. I have horrible callused and cracked heels. My heels look and feel amazing. If you have doubts, do some research. That's how I decided on the pink version because it came with the roller that has crushed diamonds in it which is great for my type of feet.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
dudaba en comprarlo dude que fuera bueno para los pies y me enamore lo que me gusta es que las limas se pueden limpiar y desinfectar soy de las personas que prefiero hacerme un buen pedicure en casa en vez de pagar por eso de las infecciones, y la verdad vale la pena invertir en este aparato que funciona mejor que ir a un nail place para un pedicure.
April P.
Taunton, MA
This product is amazing. I have Lupus, and my skin is always dry..ESPECIALLY my heels! I use this product once a week along with some coconut oil after and my heels have been sandel ready for 6 months
Carla G.
The cheap (in long term after the cost plus COUPON duh) solution to heavenly feet! This on DRY skin not post shower, go slow and watch which direction etc sheds the most debris (all feet are created different) and then shower and smother with BAG BALM and cover with socks! This is the very best to do at night before bed. I suggest bag balm and socks a few nights in a row...it's perfection! LOVE the amope and desperately want the diamond one, I'm expecting it to be more coarse. This coming from a girl that oddly has severe cracked heels against all efforts, other than my new weapon with bag balm and the amope of course. I just can't spend the professional cost of pedicures and honestly they don't really get to the root and then fix the problem like this does. ZERO complaints!
Stacy G.
Beltsville, MD
This has saved my feet! I have had issues with keeping my feet soft & touchable, no amount of lotion or scrub would work for me. I tried the Ped-Egg a couple years back & nothing. Then this little miracle came along! It's very gentle, get the one that best fits your needs. I chose the pink/Extra Coarse because that's exactly what I needed. It's relaxing as well! Once I finish, I put some good lotion on my feet & socks, and my feet are softer than they have been in years! I can't recommend this enough.
Kim P.
I got this for my birthday last year and LOVE it! It is a bit noisy which drives my dog crazy, but it works wonders for my feet. My heels are so nice and soft afterwards.
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
I have a problem with my heals being very rough. Usually during the summer, I go to the salon to have my feet done often. When it is winter, I do not go as often because of the weather. I have tried different files and creams to keep my heals soft, but they did not last long. I received this Amope pedi perfect electronic foot file for Christmas and used it one time and could tell an immediate difference. My heals are smooth and it is nice to be able to do this at home. I highly recommend this product if you have the same problem.
Jennifer S.
When I go to get a spa pedicure, maybe 1 out of the last 5 salons actually removed the coarse skin from my feet. You know, the coarse skin that still looks dirty after you've soaked and scrubbed. At my wits end, I bought the Amope for the price of about 1 1/2 spa pedicures. I'm doubtful I'll go back into a spa any time soon because this device really was a miracle worker. I'm skeptical of products that make grand claims but Amope legitimately transformed my feet! Best investment in a long time!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this work just as well or better than the manual foot files? I'm really interested in trying this out!
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I have been looking at this for awhile. It's a little pricey. I have used a ped egg and it just doesn't work as well as I would like. Does this really work as well as the company claims?
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had problems with this.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry, dead, skin?
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's so expensive I figure it's not a good impulse buy. For those of you that have tried it, how well does it work? Do you think it's worth the price?