BY AMOPE

Soft beautiful feet effortlessly. Amope Pedi Perfect Extra Coarse Roller Head with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals, precious exfoliates. It buffs away hard skin leaving you with visibly and touchably smooth feet. Gently rotate the file over hard skin and see the dead skin disappear.

• Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with this.3 Answers
  • I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Omg I love this such a wonderful product!! Go get one for yourself its so worth the money!!!👣💰 I have such dry ruff feet due to neglecting my self mom of two small kids n a lot going on I never have any time!! But the first time using it works and iv have it over a year now and I love it!!😍😘
Catherine M.
I purchased his product off Amazon as a way to manage calluses between pedicures at home. I was a ballet and tap dancer so my feet are pretty callused. The product was expensive about $30. It did not work well and barely removed any of the calluses despite being the extra course model. It also was very slow. I would not recommend.
Kayla W.
If you're like me and like to get pedicures because of how soft your feet feel afterwards, but don't want to spend the money to get a pedicure, you definitely need one of these! This does such a good job of removing dead skin cells and making my feet feel pedicure soft! I highly recommend getting yourself ones of these!
Kara K.
New Orleans
This device really helps to get the dead skin off your feet! It doesn’t take it off completely but it takes enough off! I use this after I get out the shower and then apply foot cream and my feet feel so smooth! Softer than a pedicure
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I received this as a gift from my mom who loves Amope. I was skeptical and thought I would chuck in the pile of all the other pumice stones that are not that decent. I was wrong!! This is the beat thing ever!!! It removes all my dead skin on my feet and leaves them smooth. It is gentle and doesn’t hurt one bit. My husband even uses it! He loves it too! Highly, highly recommend!
Jessica Y.
My husband loves his. He uses it almost every day since he has some sort of chronic dryness to his feet and it helps get rid of all the dead skin that makes his feet itch
Angel C.
This is an amazing product!! I had put off buying the Amope foot file because of the price and doubts. However, after seeing Meijer had it for $10 off and then an additional $5 off Mperk, I decided to go ahead and purchase. I am so glad that I did and wished I would had purchased it sooner. That night I tried it out. I was worried that i would burn the motor out, but surprisingly it didn't. I have horrible callused and cracked heels. My heels look and feel amazing. If you have doubts, do some research. That's how I decided on the pink version because it came with the roller that has crushed diamonds in it which is great for my type of feet.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
dudaba en comprarlo dude que fuera bueno para los pies y me enamore lo que me gusta es que las limas se pueden limpiar y desinfectar soy de las personas que prefiero hacerme un buen pedicure en casa en vez de pagar por eso de las infecciones, y la verdad vale la pena invertir en este aparato que funciona mejor que ir a un nail place para un pedicure.
Sarah T.
palm coast
I wasn’t impressed with this foot file. I felt the Dr. Scholls did a better job, but unfortunately it was discontinued in most retailers. It removed some of the dead skin with a jagged feel, so I would have to follow with a manual file.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I love this product and use it every time before I take a shower. I don’t have severely dried and cracked feet, but enough to where I want them to look better. The key to using this product I think is to also use a good moisturizer to help loosen dead skin up a bit more. (I recommend the Burt’s Bees foot Creme line.) My feet look and feel so much better.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this work just as well or better than the manual foot files? I'm really interested in trying this out!
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had problems with this.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I have been looking at this for awhile. It's a little pricey. I have used a ped egg and it just doesn't work as well as I would like. Does this really work as well as the company claims?
Rachel W.
USA
Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry, dead, skin?
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's so expensive I figure it's not a good impulse buy. For those of you that have tried it, how well does it work? Do you think it's worth the price?