BY AMOPE #75 in Bath Products

Soft beautiful feet effortlessly. Amope Pedi Perfect Extra Coarse Roller Head with long lasting micro-abrasive particles now comes with finely ground diamond crystals, precious exfoliates. It buffs away hard skin leaving you with visibly and touchably smooth feet. Gently rotate the file over hard skin and see the dead skin disappear.

• Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry, dead, skin?2 Answers
  • Has anyone had problems with this.2 Answers
  • I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's so expensi...1 Answers
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
I purchased this product after trying many other products for many years. My feet are very dry and easily develop rough calluses, especially in the summer. If I don't stay on top of keeping them hydrated and smooth, they develop cracks. This task has been impossible until I tried this foot file. It works great! I have never had my feet so smooth without going into the salon to have a pedicure. The only catch is it does take a while if you have lots of calluses, and you have to repeat the process a couple times a week. The extra work is worth the effort though! I would definitely recommend this to friends and I already have!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
When I go to get a spa pedicure, maybe 1 out of the last 5 salons actually removed the coarse skin from my feet. You know, the coarse skin that still looks dirty after you've soaked and scrubbed. At my wits end, I bought the Amope for the price of about 1 1/2 spa pedicures. I'm doubtful I'll go back into a spa any time soon because this device really was a miracle worker. I'm skeptical of products that make grand claims but Amope legitimately transformed my feet! Best investment in a long time!
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Farmer City, IL
I would love to try this product out. It would be nice to have nice feet to show off. I haven't purchased this yet but would really like to. It seems like it's affordable looks like it's easier to use and safe to use for any one of any age. If I get the chance to try it before buying that would be great. I would recommend to everyone if what I think is true. Looks like a really good product.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
As a person with very rough heels that are very difficult to manage, this thing has been a life saver! In the past I used other pedicure files, but they took a lot of time and were not nearly as effective as this product. It saves a lot of time and effort, and I would recommend it to anyone who takes extra care to make sure their feet don't look gross when sandal season rolls around.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
I had high hopes for this but was left disappointed. It does get rid of some of the dead skin but not as much as they claim. This is a pretty expensive item (like $40+). You are better off using a regular $2-$5 callus remover from the drug store.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Aside from the extremely steep price tag on this item, it definitely does as described. I do wish it too off a bit more but it is a lot nicer than ripping huge chunks of skin off in hopes of smooth feet.
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
The amope helps make my feet softer... Doesn't completely get rid of the cracks but definitely a lot smoothr... I use it after showering and apply bag balm and put on socks
Diana V.
Diana V.
The best for rough skin .. Leaves it smooth and the price is cheap. I replace the rolls every few months.
Angel C.
Angel C.
This is an amazing product!! I had put off buying the Amope foot file because of the price and doubts. However, after seeing Meijer had it for $10 off and then an additional $5 off Mperk, I decided to go ahead and purchase. I am so glad that I did and wished I would had purchased it sooner. That night I tried it out. I was worried that i would burn the motor out, but surprisingly it didn't. I have horrible callused and cracked heels. My heels look and feel amazing. If you have doubts, do some research. That's how I decided on the pink version because it came with the roller that has crushed diamonds in it which is great for my type of feet.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Bremerton, WA
I just got my Amope and used it for the first time and I love it! I have really rough feet from years of dancing and my callouses can cause a lot of pain but I hate using files and cutters on my feet so I would end up in pain even when wearing my Nikes. A friend swore by hers so I got one and it easily filed down my rough spots within minutes! No more pedi files for me! I'm a believer!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Does this work just as well or better than the manual foot files? I'm really interested in trying this out!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
I have been looking at this for awhile. It's a little pricey. I have used a ped egg and it just doesn't work as well as I would like. Does this really work as well as the company claims?
Tami W.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Has anyone had problems with this.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Does this work better than baby foot door on removing dry, dead, skin?
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I've been looking at this for over a year but since it's so expensive I figure it's not a good impulse buy. For those of you that have tried it, how well does it work? Do you think it's worth the price?