BY AMOPE #11 in Nail Tools

Amope's Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe and finger nails natural looking and shiny. The easy to use product has a simple 3 step system:Step 1: File nails--allows filing and shaping to help prevent nail damage as recommended by nail experts.Step 2: Buff nails--to even out ridges and smooth the nail surface.Step 3: Shine nails--instant natural looking shine. see more...

• I have been looking for a new pedicure kit and was wonder...2 Answers
  • Do you use your Amope regularly?2 Answers
  • This looks like a product I would like to use but I see a...5 Answers
Sherry G.
I got this product for free. If I hadn't gotten it in a care package, I wouldn't have used it. Upon reading reviews which were mostly negative , I was suddenly grateful I hadn't spent a cent on it but I still gave it a try.

Each person experiences things differently. My experience with this item wasn't negative. It filed, buffed and shined my nails like it said in the packaging and my nails came out smooth. It does what it says it does although manually doing your nails might get better results. But overall, this product is pretty good in my opinion.

And I must emphasize that the main function of the product isn't just to FILE your nails. If your searching for a product that mainly files your nails then this isn't the product for you.
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Just bought this product today! I can’t wait to try this out! I’m sure it works great. Looks good just for a dollar at dollar tree! Good bargain! I’m sure for a dollar it’s worth trying out!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I was using this before I got my fake acrylics applied and get Manicures. This is easy to use. Use it at least weekly to keep your nails looking good. It can make your nails look healthy and more shiny and get rid of ridges. Very easy to use. Keep at bedside or bathroom.
Jennifer O.
Pueblo, CO
I think this is a quality product. In my opinion this product is better when used on natural nails as opposed to acrylic or gel; I feel its not very good product for fake nails it just isnt powerful enough for that type of use you will only be wearing the file down & making more work for yourself. Now as I mentioned I do still feel this is a quality product; I like the soft finish I get after a full manicure. I do not like to put any type of fake product over my natural nails because the harm they cause. I have healthy nails which grow nice & long so I am able to put any design I like without having to put a product on my nails which ultimately ruins them. Out of the 3 electric files/ nail drills that I own I feel I get more use from this one then somebody with fake nails might. Its not something that is going to work for everyone but just like any other profuct it will work very well for some just depends on what each person prefers as we are all different and unique in our own way.
This is a great product, it's basically an all you need kit to a perfect home pedicure. It's easy to use and has great results, there is a large product line of complementing amope products.
Latisha P.
Escondido
Bought this at dollartree amd was very surprised it was a $1, pretty good i like it, i dont need to use it much because i already have good nails
Santa H.
San Antonio, TX
I can't believe I scored this for a Dollar at Dollar Tree. I Absolutly love it is very easy and gentle to use. My nails look great
Judith G.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
I tried this system for my feet, the electronic foot scrubber worked ok, the foot creme not so much. Would probably not recommend.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I bought this at five below yesterday and its ok the tips dont like to stay on, i am just glad that i only paid 5 dollars for it.
Meghan r.
I was not impressed. It barely moves and does not make any effect on the nail. You have to end up filing normally to even work.
Liliana C.
Elmont, NY
This looks like a product I would like to use but I see a lot of bad reviews. I saw it at target for like 30$-40$ .... Is this product worth all that money or no?
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product looks hard to use. Is it worth buying it? I see that there are poor reviews too. So should I skip it?
Shaundel N.
In need of something like this ! Would anyone recommend?
Marlen E.
Palmdale, CA
I have been looking for a new pedicure kit and was wondering who has used this before ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you use your Amope regularly?