BY AMOPE

Amope's Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System is the perfect and effortless way to keep your toe and finger nails natural looking and shiny. The easy to use product has a simple 3 step system:Step 1: File nails--allows filing and shaping to help prevent nail damage as recommended by nail experts.Step 2: Buff nails--to even out ridges and smooth the nail surface.Step 3: Shine nails--instant natural looking shine. see more...

• I have been looking for a new pedicure kit and was wonder...2 Answers
  • Do you use your Amope regularly?2 Answers
  • This looks like a product I would like to use but I see a...5 Answers
Christine L.
I found this at my local Dollar Tree a few weeks back so I HAD to try it! I would say that it does everything it claims to do with 3 different heads: file, smooth, and shine. As for filing goes, I definitely recommend cutting your nails first and then using it just to file down the rough ridges because it isn't very coarse so it'll probably take a while if it's the only thing you're using to shape your nails. The #2 head is for smoothing and it does a decent job, you just have to be patient. As for shine, I think it does a great job! Overall, it has helped me to do my nails much faster than before and it has helped my color apply flawlessly. No more random bumps and ridges! For the price, it's a steal!!!! Full price, I probably wouldn't purchase.
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I bought this at dollar tree a few weeks back. I was surprised to find it at a steal for $1 when it’s usually $15-$40. It works wonderfully. I change my nail polish weekly and I use this to sand down my nails after removing my polish and apply a new color. It helps the polish stick, keeps my nails looking and feeling great. And I esp love using this to file down my nails when one breaks to make it even. I loved it so much I repurchased another one for myself and bought my mother one as well!
Sarah S.
Akron
From what I’ve seen, there’s a huge variance in how much this filing / buffing system sells for. I picked up mine at Dollar Tree. It works well for me and does exactly what it claims to do. That doesn’t make it magical though. For $1 it’s totally worth it and earning a five star rating, but I certainly wouldn’t spend $20 on it.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have natural nails and it worked okay for me in terms of filing and smoothing down ridges. The file isn't too course so you might want to clip your nails first and just use the file to shape them. The smoother was good enough to even out ridges and when I pressed it against my cuticles it even pushed them back and removed excess debris. The buffer worked well at first but became dull very fast so A on the smoother and file but C rating for the buffer attachment.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
I got this at the dollar store it is such a great value and everything looks very high quality. The packaging is very nice and it works really well, it is my first time using this product and I love it
Nesha H.
Arlington, TX
Love this I received this as a gift ! And it’s one of the best nail care gifts I could have received. Easy to use and is better than the old fashioned nail files and buffer .
nicole l.
Wagener, SC
If you're curious about trying this out, check your local Dollar Tree!! I scored one there for just a buck!! My store had tons of them, too. They also had packs of refills and the cuticle oil as well. For a dollar it's worth it!
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Great product just like the one for your feet! I found this one at dollar tree 🌳$1 it's worth a try! If you do your nails a lot and keep them up you'll need this
Dale J.
Amope Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Nail Care System Kit

I absolutely love this product! It’s absolutely amazing! I love how it’s essentially a pedicure in one product.
Sherry G.
I got this product for free. If I hadn't gotten it in a care package, I wouldn't have used it. Upon reading reviews which were mostly negative , I was suddenly grateful I hadn't spent a cent on it but I still gave it a try.

Each person experiences things differently. My experience with this item wasn't negative. It filed, buffed and shined my nails like it said in the packaging and my nails came out smooth. It does what it says it does although manually doing your nails might get better results. But overall, this product is pretty good in my opinion.

And I must emphasize that the main function of the product isn't just to FILE your nails. If your searching for a product that mainly files your nails then this isn't the product for you.
Liliana C.
Elmont, NY
This looks like a product I would like to use but I see a lot of bad reviews. I saw it at target for like 30$-40$ .... Is this product worth all that money or no?
Shaundel N.
In need of something like this ! Would anyone recommend?
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I absolutely love the Amope feet smoothing system. I had great results. Has anyone used this? Is it as great as their other products?
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product looks hard to use. Is it worth buying it? I see that there are poor reviews too. So should I skip it?
Marlen E.
Palmdale, CA
I have been looking for a new pedicure kit and was wondering who has used this before ?