BY AMOPE

Get soft beautiful feet effortlessly whenever and wherever! Amope Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry™ Foot File is rechargeable, cordless and can be used dry or in the bath or shower. With its specially designed roller head for wet and dry use, it buffs your hard skin away in an instant*. Gently rotate the file over hard skin and see how easily hard skin is removed. see more...

• My grandmother has really rough dry sensitive feet that b...2 Answers
  • How often does the roller need to be replaced, and how do...3 Answers
  • How well does this work on very rough, dry, cracked heels...2 Answers
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love how the Amopé gets rid of dry skin on my feet! With the 2 speed option I am able to go slower on areas that don't need to be buffed as much! And faster on areas that really need to be smoothed out!

No batteries needed! Such a bonus! It recharges fast and stays charged for awhile!

Wet or dry is nice because I can use it in the bath or shower! I can also use it before a night out when I'm going to wear some seductive heels!

It's like having my own personal pedicure spa in the privacy of my home!

The results are easy to achieve! Smooth, soft, silky feet!

I absolutely think it's fantastic!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I got the amope pedi wet dry gift set for Christmas and it was a huge lot that come with additional file heads and other accessories.

Prior to that I had been using a generic version of this type of foot file and I honestly don't see what set's amope apart from any of those. The generic one I was using worked just as well and at a much lower price point. When it comes to amope I feel like you are paying for the brand and not any additional functionality for the price point. It does work, and it works well don't get me wrong but other's like it are equally as good and cost less.
Heather G.
My husband bought me this for Christmas. At 1st I thought I would never use it and it would be something that would go to waste however I have found that I love it! It worked so well to tame my calluses and leaves my feet feeling nice and smooth. I use it each time I'm about to get into the shower and it has really made my feet feel and look so much better.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I haven’t gotten this yet but seen it work with a friend. I would love to buy this for my grandmother to help with her feet and get the dead skin off. I’d also love one myself. Love the fact it’s rechargeable instead of battery powered
Lauren C.
Before I bought this, I had the battery operated one (which I loved but didn't like the fact it took like 6 batteries). When this one came out, I knew I had to have it! I absolutely love it and think it is definitely worth having. It helps you get soft feet at home!
Rachel F.
Lemoore, CA
I received this for Christmas, and I love it!! My feet feel amazing, it came with the cream and extra heads....... living in a dry climate my feet are never flip flop ready, now they are!!
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I've always been wary of buying and/or trying this type of product, because I'm a very frugal consumer. I had never heard of this product until recently, but when I started to talk to others about it, I found that Amope' is a brand that many of my friends and family have heard plenty about. Still, I was skeptical about using the Pedi Perfect because it seemed like a glorified pumice stone. That wasn't the case AT ALL!

I have very dry feet, especially during the winter time, and I pretty much resigned to always having this problem. I've used specialty creams, foot files, and just about everything you can think of to try and make my feet look and feel better. Having rheumatoid arthritis, my hands hurt a LOT (as do my feet). It is especially difficult for me to do any tasks involving repetitive motion, so this product is a perfect solution for that.

Prior to using the Amope Pedi Perfect, I ignored and neglected my feet, which is kind of ironic, seeing as I'm very OCD about my skin care routine. Getting this product has helped me establish a foot care routine, which is highly important when you've got an autoimmune disease like RA. It's really easy to use, and I started seeing results IMMEDIATELY! I've been using it at least once every other day, and though it can be used in or out of the shower, I prefer to use it before my shower.

I've been using it for over a week now, and I've seen a serious improvement in the smoothness of my feet. A huge bonus though, is that I'm feeling less pain in my feet as a result of having skin that isn't cracked or dry. My feet haven't looked this good in AGES, and I'm highly impressed at how well my feet look after only a week of using the Amope Pedi Perfect!

This post was sponsored by Amopé™ as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. That said, my review is MY OPINION and I'm giving you honest feedback based on my experience. I'm so happy I own this product and I can't wait to share my before and after pictures on my blog!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
When I tried using the product, I tried it three ways: completely dry, in the shower, and after the shower while my feet were still wet. Completely dry was my least favorite, because it puts up little clouds of dry skin. This isn't entirely bad; dry skin is already in the air and on the floors due to natural shedding, however, I was not too happy about adding to it. The next way I tried it was in the shower. Due to no fault of the product, this was difficult because of the size of my shower and lack of something to put my feet up on. Which leaves us with after the shower. This was my favorite method. I love that I can use the foot file while my feet are wet, because it keeps the dead skin from producing clouds in the air.

Definite benefits of this product:

-It automatically stops if you press too hard, which is really good to prevent any kind of damage to your feet. While it doesn't seem likely this product could actually inflict damage, it's always good to be on the safe side.
-You can choose whether you want to use it wet or dry, depending on your personal situation.
-It charges quickly. When I charged the file for the first use, I noticed it charged pretty quickly. It only took about 30 min give or take, which was nice because then you don't have to wait very long to use it.
-The handle is large enough to be easily gripped; I have some trouble grasping small things, and this Amopé product caused no problems.
-After one use, my feet were probably the softest they've been in years. My husband really appreciated that my feet weren't scratching his legs anymore when I put my feet on him!
-When the file head is no longer effective, you can switch it out. That means you don't have to buy the entire product all over again, and saves expense.

Downsides:

-The price is a little steep. Although you are getting a quality Amopé product for your money, the average person would most likely have some trouble justifying the expense.

Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Amopé™ as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.
Amber H.
Blaine
This is the best foot file that I have ever used! I used to kill my back in the shower with a regular non electric one until my husband bought me a Costco pack of the Amope Rechargable Foot file grinder. It makes it soooooo much easier to have soft feet. It has a low/high mode button and an easy release button to switch out the old file and replace a new one. I definitely recommend this to make your life easier. Batteries are not required, you can use this in the shower.
Amanda H.
'I have wanted to try Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry Foot File. I am so happy I had the opportunity to finally get my hands on one! I’ve always had issues with my feet being dry and cracked, even keeping monthly pedicure appointments I find a need to constantly scrub away the dry unpleasant dry hard skin that builds up on my heels due to the dry climate I live in and my hardwood floors don’t help! I am overjoyed with my new Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry Foot File!! It has done wonders for me!! I can easily tend to my feet no matter where I am!! In the shower or on my way out the door and need to give my heels a quick buff ;) I no longer feel I have to hide my feet in socks and shoes all the time! It works great either wet or dry, If your feet are bad like mine were, in the beginning, I think using it after a foot soak is best but it really works great either way!! I like to Vaseline my feet when I’m done and cover them with socks, in the morning my feet look and feel amazing!
What I liked about the Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry Foot File

It’s rechargeable that definitely a big plus in my book!! It has a little charger base you can keep it on so it's always charged and ready to go.

It’s simple to clean! Just rinse it off

It has 2 speeds, so you can adjust it to your liking.

You can use it wet or dry which is convenient!

It saves me money!! I no longer have to run to the salon ever 3weeks, Amope keeps my feet smooth and pretty!

I didn’t find anything about Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet and Dry Foot File that I didn’t like!
Darya K.
What is the price of this?
Erikah O.
York, PA
I see this every time I go to Walgreens!! Does it work and Is it worth the price?
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Okay, so i have the regular amope foot file I love it! Not long after, the wet/dry one ca n e out. Is this something that I should consider buying or besides being able to use it in the shower, is there much difference?
yanilet p.
Vega Baja,Puerto Rico
Does this work as good as everyone says? I would love to try urgent? What is the price?
Amy P.
Selinsgrove, PA
Do these really work as good as it's being advertised to work?