BY AMOPE

Promotes Hydration for 24 Hours Daily Care that Helps Prevent Dryness of Feet 2 Daily Moisturizer 3 With Vitamin B3 Oils Amope Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizing Lotion has been formulated with vitamin B3 and oils. Its unique and clinically proven formula helps keep skin hydrated for up to 24 hours and helps prevent skin dryness when used daily on legs and feet for at least 4 days. For normal to dry skin. see more...

Ashley B.
Menifee , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get pretty bad cracks on my feet! Especially during the colder months but this stuff really works! It's changed my feet so much! They are so much softer and don't hurt anymore! I will always repurchase!!
Rebecca P.
London, KY
I use this on a regular basis. I love it. my feet thank me after I use it. if you have dry feet just use this daily for about a week and you won't have the problem anymore.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizing lotion, not just for feet but the whole body. Unscented, it has a great texture and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth but not greasy.
Sophalie V.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My feet tend to be dry and during summer it gets worst. To avoid having them crack and always be sandals ready I use this cream every night.
Melissa J.
port huron, MI
My feet get cracked dry and sore with this product it help to most arise it and heals the cracks and dry skin
Genny W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using this with my amope now I use it as my regular skin care for my skin.  Very effective on dry irritated skin and reasonably priced. Sold in most Drug store. Im a repeat user and will buy again and again. Most certainly recommend to anyone with dry skin