BeautyFragranceSalvatore Ferragamo
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/34oz

Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz

by Salvatore Ferragamo

An oriental floral fragrance for modern women Sweet, bright, creamy, warm, powdery & voluptuous Top notes are Campari, blackcurrant & rosemary Middle notes are jasmine sambac, mate & rhubarb Base notes are Tahitian vanilla, ambroxan & sandalwood...

Do you like this perfume?
Start your review of Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz!
Ana O.
New Castle, DE
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Ana O.
For sure one of my favourite perfumes-fruity,cheerful and enchanting. Gourmand vanilla aroma with fresh citrusy floral notes. Certainly all year round scent- every time I wear it, I get a lot of compliments. As you can see from bottle , last few drops are left and I’m definitely gonna repurchase it.
Rosa H.
Hamilton, NJ
The lush scent of Amo Ferragamo is an oriental floral fragrance for women. Launched in 2018 by the design house of Salvatore Ferragamo, this fragrance features top hints from Rosemary, Campari and Black currant. The fragrance is intense in the center with notes from Mate, Jasmine Sambac and Rhubarb. The notes of Sandalwood, Ambroxan and Tahitian Vanilla rule the base.
Christine G.
Glenwood, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
The moment I smelled this I was in love. It is fresh and fruity but has deliciously sweet base notes that really round it all out beautifully. I've never found a perfume I felt was worth $200... until now! This is MY perfume holy grail now and could be yours too. I will never let myself run out! Love! Amo Ferragamo by Salvatore FerragamoEau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz-Women
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Alyssa S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I just received the product in the mail. I got a full size bottle Nd mini. Both products smell amazing ! I I’ve the way the bottle looks and smells great. I would recommend to my friends about this. Price is reasonable
Christian G.
Elkins Park, PA
This fragrance is really fantastic. Smells amazing, I bought it as a gift and it is definitely very appreciated and used every day
shera Z.
Aventura , FL
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by shera Z.
Absolutely love the way it smells and love the small purse bottle that fits so easily into any bag
Kelly A.
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Kelly A.
I was so thrilled to receive this in the complimentary Amo Ferragamo Influenster box! Over the past year I've become very interested in perfume since I now work in the industry. I'll try to keep this short! I think this scent is a great daily choice, it's warm and perfect for fall/winter. There's definitely a hint of citrus at the beginning but the rest is overpowered by the warm vanilla and sandalwood at the base. I have to say the smell isn't too unique and I'm not sure it's worth the $120 price tag... what I do love is that it does last through the day! I spray generously on my skin and clothing and can still catch whiffs of this at 4pm. I think this would be a great gift to a teen for their first high-end fragrance because it's warm and pleasant but not too mature. Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,319 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Pretty and unique, very feminine floral fragrance. Powerful and the scent is long lasting but not too strong. I believe I'll be purchasing the full size, a very pleasant perfume.
Briana T.
Downey, CA
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Briana T.
When I received this perfume I was concerned it might smell like “old lady” just based off the bottle, but boy was I wrong! This is the perfect match for me. I live for a floral + vanilla scent combo! I can easily compare this to Prada Candy, but it has a more addictive and sultry scent to it. The bottle is gorgeous and feels luxurious. The scent lasts all day which is surprising to me because I usually feel like I need to reapply. Right away my boyfriend really likes it, so that’s always a great sign too! It can go on pretty heavy so one or two sprays is enough. I recommend this to anyone who is into a warm and seductive type scent. *gifted by influencer*
Manisha D.
Amo Ferragamo Eau De Parfum Spray-100ml/3.4oz uploaded by Manisha D.
I truly feel like the overall packaging of the product is gorgeous. The cap detail is divine and the colors fit the scent very nicely - rosy pinks and other hues of pink compliment the scent - which is more of a light floral/fruity in my opinion. I sprayed it 30 minutes ago and it’s still pretty fresh. Looks like a high quality product !