BY AMO #86 in Eye Drops & Washes

Relief with every blink Mild-Moderate Dry Eye 25 Sterile Single-Use Vials  0.01 fl. oz Each Advanced formula adapts to your dry eye needs for longer-lasting relief. Preservative-free for sensitive eyes Restores your tear film each time you blink Clinically shown to improve tear film stability Ask your doctor what makes blink®Tears effective ; see more...

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Wonderful drops! Relieves dryness and leaves your eves feeling great! I find it at Bi Mart stores. Great value.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
My eyes get so itchy when my allergies get bad so I really like using this. It helps so much
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
I get dry eyes from my allergies and nothing relieves the itchy dry eyes better than these. they are so affordable and definitely worth the money
Kathy D.
Kathy D.
I have chronic dry eye syndrome, and these blink drops are the best in refreshing and replenishing tears to my eyes.
Rosemaureen B.
Rosemaureen B.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I used these artificial tears after I take out my contact lenses. I have chronic dry eye so these are perfect for refreshing eyes after wearing contacts for 10+ hours daily.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Whittier, CA
Real life saver. I have really bad dry eyes in the morning and all I need to do is use the Gel version of this product and my eyes feel amazing. I use the normal Tears version daily since I am on a computer the whole time I am at work and I was told by my eye doctor that when you are on a computer, you blink less (which makes sense) causing your eyes to dry. Amazing product. Well worth the price.
Ria M.
Ria M.
Wonderful lubricating drops. Might feel a bit too oily at first but once it settles into your eye it feels amazingly better. No odor, one drop is enough per eye even for really dry eyes like myself.
No problem with contacts either, might have to try the specialized contact one but this produced no problems with them
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
My allergies are killing me causing me very dry itchy eyes and these drops feel amazing! My 10 year old son even uses them. They are very affordable and available almost anywhere.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Oh my god. I just love this product! I had red eyes for no reason and it was damn straight painful and itchy. This relieved it immediately and I always have one just incase it comes back. :)