BY AMO

Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love these! They have been so useful after lasik to combat dry eyes- I like how they are in sterile droplets so they can be the most hygienic on the go and no product is wasted- definitely will repurchase
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
These eye drops are great for anyone that experiences dry eye pain to the point that you have terrible headaches. I loved putting the eyedrops in the refrigerator and then dropping them into my eyes. When the drops are cold it is so refreshing. I do this every night before bed.
Jennie L.
I recently got LASIK done and my eyes were very dry. The dryness caused itchiness and discomfort, but I couldn't rub my eyes for a whole month after LASIK. I used these drops before I went to bed and when I first woke up in the morning. After 2 uses my eyes felt normal again, the dryness had subsided. The dryness of my eyes had caused a light film to develop, blurring my vision. These gel tears restored clarity to my vision again. I would definitely recommend!