BY AMO #98 in Eye Drops & Washes

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Jennie L.
I recently got LASIK done and my eyes were very dry. The dryness caused itchiness and discomfort, but I couldn't rub my eyes for a whole month after LASIK. I used these drops before I went to bed and when I first woke up in the morning. After 2 uses my eyes felt normal again, the dryness had subsided. The dryness of my eyes had caused a light film to develop, blurring my vision. These gel tears restored clarity to my vision again. I would definitely recommend!