BY AMO #9 in Eye Drops & Washes

Relief with every blink for Soft and RGP Lenses Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable. Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears With OcuPure™ a gentle disappearing preservative Blinking is the eye s own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use Blink Contacts® to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application. Contents: blink™ Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution.  This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure™ 0.005%. ; see more...

QUEEN L.
These drops were recommended by my optometrist to cure my recurring dry eyes. Since I switched to contacts, I have noticed that my eyes are getting more dry than normal. These eye drops are the solution to my problems. After putting my contacts in in the morning, I pop a few drops in both eyes and I'm good for the rest of the day. My contacts feel a lot more comfortable and I don't know what I would do without them.
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these eye drops along with my contact lenses. Throughout the day, my eyes tend to get dry and this product really helps a lot! I only use these to help my dry eyes and only when I am wearing my lenses.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has always worked very well for me and my contact lenses. I usually have dry eyes at work, I work in a hospital with constantly dry air. It refreshes my eyes and makes them feel moisturized and 100% better. In a 12 hour shift, I find that I end up using it maybe 3 times. It seems to last a decent amount of time before I have to reapply the drops.
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I am new to contacts so haven't had the experience with other brands however this was the brand solution I was given from the doctor, so I bought the same eyedrops. as far as they go they work great my eyes are clear and I use them before inserting my contacts and feel they do the job. I may try out another brand to compare due to a little dry eyes and I feel I use them often throughout the day
Kaitlin G.
These eyes drips are so moisturizing! My eyes are never itchy or dry when I️ use these all day long.
adel h.
Limerick
These are a great product for anyone who wears their contacts for long hours like me (24hrs at times!!) I put two drops in each eye and they feel fresh again! Good tip for those who wear contacts for costumes as it's a handy little bottle to keep in the makeup bag. Well worth the small price tag too!
Amanda B.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  rarely need rewetting drops anymore after switching to a more comfortable brand of lenses, but these are still my go-to rewetting drop for dryer eye days. When I was using my old brand of contacts, my eyes felt dry all the time, and these things were life savers for sure! If you have dry eyes and wear contacts, give these a try. They are awesome. Blink makes a great multi-purpose solution as well, be sure and give that a try if you use weekly/monthly lenses!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how this helps me with my contacts when they seem to get try. This helps me refresh my eyes and I last longer wearing my contacts
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I use these in the purple bottle, the blink and clean ones for contacts. While they do moisturize my eyes, they do not remove the protein buildup on my lenses. Had to remove 2 stars for that. I have to end up taking my lens out and cleaning it by rubbing the stuff off really hard with my finger.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These drops are excellent! I always wear my contacts and have tried other drops and definitely was NOT impressed. Most of them burn when u put them in. These you don't even feel. Purchased quite a few times already. Contact wearers this is really a must have
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried these and I like them, but I was wondering if anyone knows of cheaper alternatives to it? Like the Target brand?
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone know of any preservative-free drops for contact lenses?

Kohl's