BY AMO

Relief with every blink for Soft and RGP Lenses Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable. Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears With OcuPure™ a gentle disappearing preservative Blinking is the eye s own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use Blink Contacts® to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application. Contents: blink™ Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution.  This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure™ 0.005%. ; see more...

Sarah S.
LOVELAND, OH
I have really dry eyes and tried this out while wearing contacts. I found relief from the drops, but that lasted about 15 minutes. I've heard it works for others, but sadly, not with me!
Angel B.
Garnett, KS
I have really dry eyes and the eye doctors told me to buy this and I did and my eyes didn't feel ithcy or even dry. My eyes felt very moist. Don't like the price but well worth it.
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
May be the most lubricating contact drops I have ever tried. They don't irritate my eyes (other brands do). I really like these drops and would recommend them.
Rebekah A.
Wilmington, NC
These drops were lifesavers for me when I wore contact lenses. They were so effective in remoisturizing my eyes and contacts. Great product!
Gena C.
Port Hueneme, CA
I have super dry eyes and I love using Blink drops to soothe discomfort from my contacts. With coupons you can find these very affordably!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how this helps me with my contacts when they seem to get try. This helps me refresh my eyes and I last longer wearing my contacts
This is awesome!!! It doesn't make my eyes dry at all!! I bought this online! And it cleans my contacts super well!
Theresa G.
If you have dry eyes this is another product that I like to use for my dry eyes. Works well for contact users.
Jennifer L.
Gallup, NM
I liked these, I felt like they did their job, it is just that you pay so much for such a teeny tiny bottle!
Kaitlin G.
These eyes drips are so moisturizing! My eyes are never itchy or dry when I️ use these all day long.
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried these and I like them, but I was wondering if anyone knows of cheaper alternatives to it? Like the Target brand?
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone know of any preservative-free drops for contact lenses?