BY AMO #9 in Eye Drops & Washes

Relief with every blink for Soft and RGP Lenses Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable. Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears With OcuPure™ a gentle disappearing preservative Blinking is the eye s own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use Blink Contacts® to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application. Contents: blink™ Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution.  This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure™ 0.005%. ; see more...

QUEEN L.
These drops were recommended by my optometrist to cure my recurring dry eyes. Since I switched to contacts, I have noticed that my eyes are getting more dry than normal. These eye drops are the solution to my problems. After putting my contacts in in the morning, I pop a few drops in both eyes and I'm good for the rest of the day. My contacts feel a lot more comfortable and I don't know what I would do without them.
Laura M.
Ooltewah, TN
I am new to contacts so haven't had the experience with other brands however this was the brand solution I was given from the doctor, so I bought the same eyedrops. as far as they go they work great my eyes are clear and I use them before inserting my contacts and feel they do the job. I may try out another brand to compare due to a little dry eyes and I feel I use them often throughout the day
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has always worked very well for me and my contact lenses. I usually have dry eyes at work, I work in a hospital with constantly dry air. It refreshes my eyes and makes them feel moisturized and 100% better. In a 12 hour shift, I find that I end up using it maybe 3 times. It seems to last a decent amount of time before I have to reapply the drops.
Avani P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these eye drops along with my contact lenses. Throughout the day, my eyes tend to get dry and this product really helps a lot! I only use these to help my dry eyes and only when I am wearing my lenses.
Amanda B.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I  rarely need rewetting drops anymore after switching to a more comfortable brand of lenses, but these are still my go-to rewetting drop for dryer eye days. When I was using my old brand of contacts, my eyes felt dry all the time, and these things were life savers for sure! If you have dry eyes and wear contacts, give these a try. They are awesome. Blink makes a great multi-purpose solution as well, be sure and give that a try if you use weekly/monthly lenses!
Tamara Z.
This is a must have for contact lenses especially if you have dryness or irritation from wearing contacts. It leaves your eyes feeling fresh and clean. If you experience any discomfort applying these drops will help. Any discomfort you might experience can be caused by your lenses, so I would look into the brand you use. Therefore, you might require a combination of lenses (for dry + sensitive) and eyedrops in order to maintain a healthy eye and comfort.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These drops are excellent! I always wear my contacts and have tried other drops and definitely was NOT impressed. Most of them burn when u put them in. These you don't even feel. Purchased quite a few times already. Contact wearers this is really a must have
Jane A.
Spring, TX
Omg these are great! Soothing! I keep a bottle in my purse at all times. Towards the end of the day...these babies get me by. My contacts start feeling dry and all it takes is one drop in each eye and I can go a few more hours before needing to add more or take my contacts out. Also, if I feel like something is in my eye...I use those to flush it out. They work great w/ out contacts too. I have very sensitive eyes.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
It all depends on which product you get. I have used the green and it has worked fantastically. However the blue ones disagreed with my eyes. It was way too thick for my personal taste.

Definitely recommend if you have dry eyes like mine, though.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I have super chronically dry eyes and allergy eyes and spend hours on my phone and computer for work every day. Blink was recommended to me by my eye doctor to help my dry eyes while wearing contacts. I suffer from painful, dry, blurry, itchy eyes and Blink is the only product that works for me. Instantly solves my blurry eye issue and provides relief and can be used multiple times per day.
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried these and I like them, but I was wondering if anyone knows of cheaper alternatives to it? Like the Target brand?
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone know of any preservative-free drops for contact lenses?

Kohl's