BY AMO #26 in Eye Drops & Washes

Relief with every blink for Soft and RGP Lenses Moisturizes your eyes with hyaluronate, a naturally occurring substance found in your eyes. Hyaluronate forms a moisture cushion so eyes stay refreshed and comfortable. Fortified with essential electrolytes found in natural tears With OcuPure™ a gentle disappearing preservative Blinking is the eye s own natural way of replenishing the tear film. Use Blink Contacts® to lubricate and rewet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses as well as to cushion lenses prior to application. Contents: blink™ Contacts Lubricant Eye Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, preserved solution.  This aqueous formulation includes purified water, sodium hyaluronate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, boric acid and is preserved with OcuPure™ 0.005%. ; see more...

Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I'm a flight attendant and my eyes get sooooo dry when I'm flying, but this stuff is my hero! It's pretty impossible to put in without ruining my eye makeup but at some point ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I keep it in my purse so it's always ready when my eyes start to feel like they're going to fall out.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
It all depends on which product you get. I have used the green and it has worked fantastically. However the blue ones disagreed with my eyes. It was way too thick for my personal taste.

Definitely recommend if you have dry eyes like mine, though.
Amanda B.
Tulsa, OK
I  rarely need rewetting drops anymore after switching to a more comfortable brand of lenses, but these are still my go-to rewetting drop for dryer eye days. When I was using my old brand of contacts, my eyes felt dry all the time, and these things were life savers for sure! If you have dry eyes and wear contacts, give these a try. They are awesome. Blink makes a great multi-purpose solution as well, be sure and give that a try if you use weekly/monthly lenses!
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
These drops are excellent! I always wear my contacts and have tried other drops and definitely was NOT impressed. Most of them burn when u put them in. These you don't even feel. Purchased quite a few times already. Contact wearers this is really a must have
Jane A.
Spring, TX
Omg these are great! Soothing! I keep a bottle in my purse at all times. Towards the end of the day...these babies get me by. My contacts start feeling dry and all it takes is one drop in each eye and I can go a few more hours before needing to add more or take my contacts out. Also, if I feel like something is in my eye...I use those to flush it out. They work great w/ out contacts too. I have very sensitive eyes.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I use these in the purple bottle, the blink and clean ones for contacts. While they do moisturize my eyes, they do not remove the protein buildup on my lenses. Had to remove 2 stars for that. I have to end up taking my lens out and cleaning it by rubbing the stuff off really hard with my finger.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
I have super chronically dry eyes and allergy eyes and spend hours on my phone and computer for work every day. Blink was recommended to me by my eye doctor to help my dry eyes while wearing contacts. I suffer from painful, dry, blurry, itchy eyes and Blink is the only product that works for me. Instantly solves my blurry eye issue and provides relief and can be used multiple times per day.
Mariah H.
Marion, IN
These eyedrops are the best I've ever used. My contacts like to dry out occasionally and these work like a charm. They work instantly and I don't have to use more than a couple drops. If you or someone you know suffers from dry eyes with contacts, I would recommend this product to help with relief.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
This product was recommended by my optometrist. It's over the counter moisturizer for your eyes. I'm fairly new to contacts after wearing glasses for 15 years. My vision was blurry because of dry eyes. So far this product has done the trick! Great results!
Len C.
Frisco, TX
My optometrist recommended them to me. They are really good for contacts. Other lubricating eye drops can make my vision blurry, but these clarify my vision. My only complaint is that the effect doesn't last very long.
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
I've tried these and I like them, but I was wondering if anyone knows of cheaper alternatives to it? Like the Target brand?
Ashley D.
Arlington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone know of any preservative-free drops for contact lenses?