AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box uploaded by Janet K.AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box uploaded by Lacey W.AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box uploaded by Maritza b.

BY BLINK TEARS

Jan G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My eyes are very dry and I need contacts so after trying different eye drops my doctor recomen this eye drops, one or 2 droops inside the contact before introducing the contact in my eyeball and will keep my contacts moisturized for hours. Price is about 8dls I guess is worth it to keep my eyes lubricated, i can carry this small bottle everywhere in my purse or even in my pockets. I do recommend this contact eye drops.
Zeleny M.
The best eye drops for people who wear contacts. Especially for those who wear them for more than 6 hours. I've tried multiple eye drops and this one is the best! Small bottle for the price, but it's worth it! You don't need to reapply over and over again through the day unless you want to. It's life changing!
Natalia M.
Corona, NY
My go to for eye drops. It's super light and comfortable. I've never really been a big fan of eyestios. That was until I tried this product with instant satisfactory results
Janet K.
I tried these as a change from the usual rewetting drops because the price was better. I was very pleased to find that they work great! You won't be sorry if you decide to try them. They are great for contact lens wearers!!
Lacey W.
This bottle is always in my purse it's a must have for long contact days! My eyes are naturally dry and this is what the doc recommended and I love it.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
I carry these with me everywhere because when my contacts get dry a little of this goes a long way.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My eye DR told me to pick up a bottle of this (or maybe he just gave it to me...) for my contacts and they worked WONDERS at keeping my eyes moist during the day
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
I use it on daily basis, I wear contact and all day at computer makes my eyes very dry. One drop and my eyes feel great.
Renata A.
Es un producto que funciona muy bien, es un lubricante que si recomiendo, muy bueno y le doy 4 estrellas