Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareBlink Tears
AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 034 Ounce Box

AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box

are these really good for dry eyes after taking contacts off?
How good are they and how much do they cost and wear do you find them and what colors do they come in??
Start your review of AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box!
Irene N.
Cambridge, MA
AMO Blink Contact Lubricant Eye Drops for Soft and RGP Lenses, 0.34 Ounce Box uploaded by Irene N.
This product has been a lifesaver for me! I don’t wear contacts very often, as all of the brands tend to dry my eyes out. However, on the rare occasion that I need to, these have helped keep me sane throughout the day. I put a couple of drops in each eye, and it greatly relieves the stinging feeling of dry eyes.
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wear contact lenses daily. I did notice dryness and headaches. Come to find out that my symptoms were due to my eyes being dry. After using Blink drops for about 3 days, the dryness, and headaches stopped! Great product!
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
There aren’t all that many eye drops for contacts, so I appreciate Blink for making one. Initially it is moisturizing but after a few minutes my eyes feel more dry than they initially did.
Alex H.
N Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Life saver! I’ve been wearing contacts since 18, and can’t remember how many bottles of this I used. Really works, relieves dry eyes. I use 1-2 drops before putting on contacts and 1 drop whenever my eyes are dry during the day.
Michelle O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
These eye drops are just okay for keeping contact lenses lubricated and fresh feeling when you're wearing them. Not as good as others. I don't recommend them and won't rebut them.
Stephanni  E.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My eye doctor recommended these for use with contacts and they seem to do the trick.
Missey N.
Buckley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These eye drops instantly bring relief to dry irritated eyes. I keep these everywhere! I really do feel that you just blink and they clean!
Cassandra  K.
Auburn, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a love hate relationship with my contacts. With covid and masks I do prefer to wear the contacts, which I swear I do not blink enough. Blink give me back the moisture I need so I do not have irritated eyes.
Christina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My eye doctor actually recommended this brand to me and gave me a bottle. The liquid is thicker than a normal saline, needed if you wear contacts for long periods. I really feel this helps my eyes from feeling fatigued and dry.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wear contacts and these are okay. They seem to only offer very temporary relief, so I just usually go without them. I would improve them by giving more lasting comfort.