Ammens Medicated Powder uploaded by Anaya N.Ammens Medicated Powder uploaded by Saabira B.Ammens Medicated Powder uploaded by Kenia S.

BY AMMENS

Indications: all day protection ammens powder soothes deodorant protection ammens medicated powder relieves chafing cools active ingredient: zinc oxide 9.1 percent original medicated formula ammens original medicated formula gives you all day protection to relieve the pain and discomfort of rashes, skin irritation, even minor cuts, minor burns, and scratches. Use after bath for all-over deodorant protection and lasting freshness. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
Kenia S.
Kenia S.
Mi everyday powder! I use it to keep my feet dry and odor free. I like the fact the powder smells just fresh and no like perfume.
Anaya N.
Anaya N.
Princes Town
Ammens Medicated Powder I've used this product from very early on in my childhood. Today, my siblings and all young ones in my family still use this. This powder is the most trusted baby powder till date on my family and it continues to serve well. It is gentle and effective. Perfect for sensitive skin.
Saabira B.
Saabira B.
I love AMMENS Medicated Powder, this works wonders for my son and prevents diaper and heat rash. I love love love the different scents of the powders, my favorite are Aloe Vera and Baby.