BY AMMENS

All Day Protection Soothes Deodorant Protection Relieves Chafing Cools Original Medicated Formula  Ammens® Since 1905.  There s no better medicated powder at any price.  Ammens Original Medicated Formula gives you All Day Protection to relieve the pain and discomfort of rashes, skin irritation, even minor cuts, minor burns, and scratches.  Use after bath for all-over deodorant protection and lasting freshness. see more...

Melinda P.
Brockton, MA
I adore this product! I was informed of this product by my mother-in-law. She used it on her kids and her mother before her. This should be a staple in any mothers diaper bag!
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We keep this product around the house because and warm weather when chafing occurs this is the best solution that we have found to work
Kristen Q.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
Smells good and helps me not sweat as much. it met my expectations and would recommend it to anyone
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Ammens medicated powder dedorant
Works very well in many ways. I highly recommend this product.
Karen P.
Homestead, FL
Keeps my feet dry and smelling great. It's affordable and long lasting. My feet thank you !
Grecia D.
Woooww i Like this medicated!!!ūüėÉūüėÉ
I have used it many times and I really recommend it
Abying X.
I thought this product was pretty interesting at first! Works many ways! I love it
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
This powder is great for diaper rashes or spit up rashes that babies get sometimes.
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this solid or gel? Or is it actual powder
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How is this product typically used?
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the difference in strength between deodorant powder and the other types of deodorants?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this product work?