AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream uploaded by Hayls E.

BY AMLACTIN

Triple Action Alpha Hydroxy Therapy. Heals severe dry areas. Smooths, repairs, softens. Advanced Ultraplex® formula. Fragrance free. Dermatologist recommended, clinically proven The ultimate recovery therapy for severe dry skin, AmLactin® Ultra with Ultraplex® gently exfoliates and is clinically proven to intensely hydrate for long-lasting moisture and serious relief.  With rich humectants and creamy emollients, AmLactin® Ultra will repair your skin.  A little goes a long way. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. . see more...

AmLactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream
  • "I don't know why this product does not have more reviews. I think it is completely underrated. AmLactin contains lactic acid which is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA). AHAs help to reduce to amount of dry skin build up on the surface of your skin and give it a radiant glow. Lactic Acid is an extremely gentle acid. It is naturally found in our bodies anyway so most people have little to no adverse reaction to it. Lactic Acid is also hydrating, so it works wonders on dry skin. Although this formula is heavy, I use it on my oily skin at night and there is no residue left in the morning. The smell is not the greatest, but it doesn't last long. " in 5 reviews
  • "As for the difference between the Moisturizing Lotion and the Ultra Hydrating Body Cream is that the body cream is made for dryer skin. It consist of a “triple-action alpha-hydroxy therapy” that softens the skin as it repairs it. Needless to say, I felt like the Ultra Hydrating Body Cream worked better for my skin." in 3 reviews
  • "I love this product in the wintervwhen my skin is really dry to the harsh weather conditions and washing my hands a lot from working in the medical field." in 1 review
  • "It is very thick and great for dry skin. " in 1 review
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you have dry hands or feet this stuff will take care of the problem. Im a hairstylist and in water all the time. Especially in winter they are worse. I apply this before bed evey night and in a weeks time my hands are better. I use on feet all year round but mostly in summer months due to wearing flip flops. Those terrible heels you get from wearing them. Again apply at night and week your good to go
Christine C.
Disappointed. I was told this would help clear up my keratosis pilaris on my upper arms but I have been using it for about a month now and don't really see a difference. I have, however, heard it is good for dry nails so I am trying it on my toenails - TBD!
247lbscenes D.
This lotion is the best! I got this as a sample in either my Sephora playbox or beautybox5. I am almost out of this sample and it cures seriously dry skin after a few uses. I've spent so much money on cheaper lotions only to have to keep reapplying it again. This lotion really does the job and it is pricey but definitely worth it, would buy a full size bottle next time. I am someone who meets lots of people for work, shaking hands, networking  and constantly washing my hands. This lotion doesn't smell like much but who needs scents when it does what is says?
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to use this on my feet in the winter. After showering and drying off I apply it to my feet, let is soak in for a few minutes, and they put on my socks to lock in the moisture and softness. It lasts almost all day and keeps them from drying out. Works very well on my hands too and makes them feel great!
Flora S.
Wilmington, DE
vanessa c.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this to try for free through a sample from them. I have to say that this stuff does not smell good at all so I would throw on perfume or body spray after. I don't like the feeling I get from applying it. It certainly doesn't make my skin feel good or hydrated. What's funny is I know this stuff is expensive but it doesn't even compare to the Suave smoothing lotion I got to try. I know Suave is cheaper and it actually makes my skin feel and smell good. I think out of all the lotions I have tried...this has to be the worst one. I wouldn't rule it out to not use it but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase it.
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works great for my dry, sensitive skin. It's definitely thick & heavy, and a little goes a long way. It smells pretty horrible until it sinks in, then I don't really notice a smell...but I would keep the smell in mind before you slather it on before going right out. It's also amazing if you have dry, cracked heels and dry elbows!
Kristina F.
Beckley, WV
I have the common, rough, bumpy skin on my upper arm area and read this body cream helps clear it up. After religiously using it, morning and night, for about three months I unfortunately saw no difference. It claims to be hydrating but I found even just a few hours after application, places such as my elbows and ankles were dry again. The smell wasn't pleasant either. Amlactin is a great brand, but I probably won't purchase this again.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received a deluxe sample of the Amlactin Ultra hydrating body cream in my October Beauty Box 5 subscription. At first the thick formula on my hands bothered me because it took awhile to absorb into my skin then I noticed my dry hands aren't hurting anymore. I dislike the scent but plan to use this as a night treatment on my feet so it won't matter. If you suffer from extremely dry skin like me I recommend you try this body cream.
Amanda O.
Minot, ND
This lotion is thick enough to reduce my Keratosis on my arms. I can't live without this stuff. My arms feel a little sticky after applying but that is the only way to get rid of the bumps. It is to thick to use in my legs. I use Amlactin Restoring body lotion for that.
Linda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What body part do you use this lotion on the most?
Jessica G.
Denison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work well for treating Keratosis Pilaris (chicken skin)?
Ally Z.
Does this lotion absorb quickly? I want to try it out for my keratosis pilaris but I'm not a fan of the sticky lotion feeling.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this leave a greasy and/or dirty feeling after it dries? Is this a good product for diabetics?

Kohl's