BY AMLACTIN

Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy. Relieves rough, dry skin. Gently exfoliates, intensely hydrates. Fragrance free. Non-greasy. Dermatologist Recommended. Clinically Proven AHA Bring your dry skin back to normal with AmLactin® alpha-hydroxy therapy.  This special formula with clinically proven 12% lactic acid is pH-balanced for the skin and gently encourages natural skin cell renewal through exfoliation creating the soft smooth texture you ll love.  AmLactin® works deep within the skin and offers long-lasting moisture retention for real comfort.  What a relief. see more...

• Does anyone use this on their face? How does it work for ...2 Answers
  • Hi! I suffer from KP and I found about this product today...1 Answers
  • He been using this for KP on my upper arms. I've recently...1 Answers
AmLactin Moisturizing Lotion
  • "If you have "chicken bumps", ashy elbows and knees, ingrown hairs, or dry itchy skin, this is the lotion you need. It's improved my keratosis pilaris, the bumps on your skin that are really clogged hair follicles, I use it after shaving to prevent ingrowns and I swear it's even helped fade my stretch marks. I even told my esthetician about it because it's cheaper than what she recommends to her clients. It's my must have product." in 12 reviews
  • "For your extra extra dry areas that I get a lot of living on a lake, I break out Amlactin ALPA-HYDROXY THERAPY MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION😍 For like my feet, hands, elbows and arms and legs sometimes. This is extra therapy for those dry spells. (It also works for people who have the annoying little red bumps on the back of their arms too)That's often caused by extra dry skin😉 it's what my Dr. Suggested for my daughter when she was younger😊" in 8 reviews
  • "Found this during an extremely bad winter dealing with KP (painful, red, scarring marks) and within the first week I began to find relief (I also used oatmeal scrubs and a gentle cleanser). While the redness has not entirely gone away it is the best relief I have experienced. Warning, it may take a while for your body to adjust. I have very sensitive skin and began using it only once a day. " in 5 reviews
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product! Pricey for a drug store lotion. I get mine for $18 at Walmart. However, it's worth the price because I have keratosis pilaris. If I use this religiously, I don't have any bumps! What makes this lotion so good is that it contains a decent amount of lactic acid. That's going to penetrate the layers of your skin and exfoliate at the dry and bumpy skin. Fragrance free which is a big bonus for me 😊
Alysa W.
San clemente , CA
Purchased at: Costco
I was recommended this by my dermatologist for my karitosis Pilaris (chicken skin) on my arms and legs. It did WONDERS. Nothing has ever helped me before, but this has completely taken away the redness and even took most the bumps away. My mom used to joke she could exfoliate her skin with my arms but not anymore thanks to Amlactin ❤️
Rukee L.
SUPER MOISTURIZING! I read somewhere on buzzfeed about this product and figured I'd give it a try. My legs during the winter get super dry and itchy. Other creams are either scented which irritate me, some other creams make me feel sticky. But this lotion is just wonderful, it absorbs into the skin really well, doesn't have a scent, and I have actually noticed an improvement in my skins appearance. Has become a nightly ritual for me to apply on every night before bed. Have even recommended it to friends and family and they all love it!
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is a great lotion when you have keratosis Polaris be use it helps minimize the bumps but my reason for 4 stars is because when you have a cut or scratch and this lotions goes on over it seriously burns. I’m a dog groomer so my arms tend to get scratched up and if i use this on my Keratosis Polaris on my arms more times then not i have scratches and it burns them!
Kelsi B.
I started using this about a month ago to help combat keratosis pillaris on my arms. In addition to dry brushing and using a salicylic acid cleanser, this product has helped me completely remove all the red bumps on my arms. My legs are clearing up and looking a lot better as well. It smells gross but it’s worth it.
Allie C.
AmLactin Moisturizing Lotion is a true savior. My dermatologist recommended I use a AHA body lotion to help deal with my dry skin (it gets very bad in the winter) and to help with ingrown hairs after shaving. This product is amazing- especially for the price (you can find it at Walmart). I have don't have any major sensitivities to AHA but I've noticed lactic acid is the best and easiest on my skin (no major reactions). This will sting a small amount when you first put it on, but it isn't a painful sting and dissipates quickly. It's worked wonders on my skin and has actually helped give my whole body a glow.
Brin D.
Oakland, CA
I was going to wait to review this, as I purchased a smaller bottle for use on my thighs/bottom due to acne and ingrown hairs (sorry, but it’s the ugly truth!), and can I just say... wow. The results were so amazing I just couldn’t wait to review it. I have never been so soft in my life, and my skin is incredibly clear. My mom was so floored by my results that were going halfsies on two huge bottles. Only reason why this isn’t 5 stars is the scent isn’t great, but doesn’t bother me too much, and I will usually just layer perfume or another lotion over it.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
I suffer from keratosis pilaris, and have for the majority of my life. This is the only bing I have found to reduce he appearance and texture of the bumps on my arms. It has somewhat of a smell but it’s fades away when it dries. My skin is soft all the way until my next shower. The only con is the price. It’s a small bottle for around $13 everywhere I’ve looked.
Danyle S.
Tampa
This product smells a little weird. It's unscented but the ingredients give off a kind of.... Tangy smell? Luckily it fades quickly, but it's worth dealing with because this product melted all my crocodile skin away to reveal soft baby seal skin underneath. In a week of use my legs and arms are 500 percent smoother and that is no exaggeration. I suffer from keratosis pilaris and this has gotten rid of it completely in a few weeks of use. I wish it was cheaper but it's so worth it.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I liked this lotion I just hate that it’s runny and it smells like ammonia and it doesn’t absorb fast it leaves your body greasy and then after a while it absorbs. It’s really moisturizing though and it helps with kp which is why I got it
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have KP on my arms and I have been using this for 2 weeks. Diligently exfoliating in the shower daily and using this lotion 2x/day. How long did it take you to see results or a noticeable diminishing in KP bumps?
Sandra T.
I have recently discovered that the bumps on my legs are actually KP and I'm thinking about buying this lotion. How long does it take to see results?
Taylor R.
Is this moisturizer good for healing KP?
Eshita P.
Dumont, NJ
So, I have horrendous KP. Absolutely everywhere. My main issue is the dark spots, not so much the bumps and roughness. Anyway, I've been using this for a while (6 months) and haven't noticed much difference for the discoloration. I do plan on finishing the bottle out, but how often did you guys use this before seeing any noticeable difference?
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Any other options for KP besides AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 567 g / 20 oz ??? I would love to buy it, sadly is not available in Mexico.