AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion - 7.9 oz uploaded by Amy R.

BY AMLACTIN

#1 dermatologist-recommended brand for rough, dry skin. Clinically proven 12% lactic acid, ph balanced for the skin. Gently encourages natural skin cell renewal through exfoliation. intensely hydrates. Works deep within skin for long-lasting moisture and real comfort. Fragrance free. For use on hands, cuticles, arms, elbows, legs, knees, back and neck. see more...

• Does anyone have issues with staining on fabric when usin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Use this on a daily basis. It's pricey, but worth it. It lasts me for months. I use it on my legs and arms- I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. My Doctor recommended this- and it's amazing! I don't go a day without it!" in 3 reviews
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I've been dealing with red bumps on my thighs for years and had no idea what it was. After doing some research, I'm almost positive it's KP and this lotion is what was recommended. I tried it out and it cleared my legs up within a week! I will definitely be repurchasing. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about this product.
Grace N.
Holland
I got this for my Keratosis Pilaris and it’s effects are seen almost instantly. Patches of bumps are clearing and I can actually shave my legs without butchering them now. It is pricy, but if you are a KP sufferer it is worth it.
Amy R.
I purchased bc a family member had KP and this product is recommended for that skin problem. The smell is mild and the texture is standard for lotions. It is pricey and you really have to apply this liberally and religiously to see any improvement in skin. Any less than twice a day with several full pumps just won't do anything and even then it takes a long time. I wish it produced more noticeable result for the $$ per oz.
Vilma V.
I received the AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion in my January Target beauty box. This lotion effectively moisturizes and exfoliates skin. I suggest using this only on dry areas, as it may irritate areas that need no exfoliation. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this from ulta and was pleased with the results. It blended well and absorbed into my skin nicely. It had a neutral scent and wss easy to use. I wod likely purchase again.
Melissa G.
Saint Louis, MO
Doctor recommended this- and it's amazing! I don't go a day without it!
Ellen W.
Madison, GA
My dermatologist recommend this lotion to me to help with my red bumpy "goose bump" looking places on my arms and it really helps! I use this everyday after I shower. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel!
Sarah D.
This stuff is awful if you have sensitive skin. I had a patch of dry skin that was flaking and peeling and I put this stuff on it and it burned! Stay away!
Azra M.
Astoria, NY
Love love love this product for my acne prone skin, moisturizers my dry skin!
Makenna D.
Portland, OR
Does anyone have issues with staining on fabric when using this? I've used acid lotions before that, like benzoyl peroxide and sunscreen, stained my clothes and sheets. thanks!