AmLactin Foot Cream Therapy uploaded by Kimberley J.AmLactin Foot Cream Therapy uploaded by Lisa V.AmLactin Foot Cream Therapy uploaded by Emma J.

BY AMLACTIN #58 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Immerse your feet in moisture AmLactin® Foot Cream Therapy is a clinically proven moisturizer which provides powerful hydration to help soften and smooth rough, dry feet and heal cracks caused by severely dry skin. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberley J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love, love, love. I have really dry feet, even scaly and lined around the heels. Since I received this in the Walmart box my feet feel like butter. Can't wait to see more improvement and to buy the full size when the sample runs out! Try it, it's no more expensive than any other foot smoothing cream out there.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is an awesome foot cream! It has helped my dry cracked feet so much. I usually put it on after I soak my feet or right before bed with a pair of socks. It only took a few days to completely change my dry feet. It also works great as a hand cream. This is now my go to foot cream
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Seriously the best foot cream ever!! I order it from Amazon as I can not find it locally. Loving here in Arizona, it makes my skin even drier, this is the best I have found to keep my feet feeling and looking their best!
Raine W.
I have some seriously dry feet, despite scrubbing with a pumice stone every single day. I tried one of those callous scrapers but to be honest, it just kind of scared me. After some research, I found out about Amlactin and people said it was the best. I have to agree! This stuff really does the trick. It makes your feet feel really soft and smooth. It's definitely pricier than some of the others and at times can be hard to find. But when you do, the extra time and money are worth the effort. Great stuff!