AmLactin Cerapeutic Alpha-Hydroxy Ceramide Therapy Restoring Body Lotion Fragrance Free

BY AMLACTIN

Clinically Proven, Intensely Hydrating Ultraplex Gently Exfoliates While Three Essential Ceramides Quickly Strengthen The Skin's Protective Moisture Barrier For Noticeably Softer, More Resilient Skin. Repairs Extremely Rough, Flaky, Dry Skin Renews, Heals, Replenishes Long Lasting Dermatologist Recommended Brand see more...

• "Perfect product for those who have extremely dry skin. Lasts along time and no more flaking, scaling, or dry skin. Love it!" in 4 reviews
Nathan P.
It's a good product for people who have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin. It didn't really help mine probably because it'll get better when I grow older. This product feels oily and greasy but overall it does actually exfoliate and moisturize and I enjoy it!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product just made my skin very oily. I will be using their other formulas with the lactic acid which is to treat my keritosis pilarus. This just wasn't a good feeling on my skin.
Kelly S.
SeaTac, WA
This is a am upgrade of a favorite product of mine. nothing keeps my skin in better shape though the driest winter. I'd be a mess without it. Amlactin isn't cheap but it is worth every penny!
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried this one & the green bottle. Both smell weird, feel greasy, is heavy on my skin & in some cases actually makes my ichthyosis flakes look worse.
Taylor K.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this login a few times, but it's nothing special for the price. Very over priced and it wash' touch different than my others.
Lyssa W.
Charleston, IL
Works great! Definitely has an oily film, but nothing has faded the keratosis pilaris like Amlactin. You take the bad with the good. =)
Mary K.
Minneapolis, MN
Camille U.
Fords, NJ
My 1-yr old son has eczema and it can very dry at times. The worst is when he eats something new that he's allergic to. When that happened, his eczema flares up and takes about a week to get back to his "normal" dry skin. My pediatrician gave me a box of sample size packets. It definitely helps his skin out! I see immediate results. Although I just cannot get past the smell of it. If it works for him, I'll keep using it. I just need to thoroughly wash my hands afterwards bc I unfortunately cannot tolerate the smell.
Mary K.
Minneapolis, MN
I was given this as a gift and since it seems to help my eczema was wondering if I can find it in my local Target or Walmart?
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always used the green bottle and the cream. How is the blue bottle differ from the green? Is it better?

back