AmLactin Cerapeutic Alpha-Hydroxy Ceramide Therapy Restoring Body Lotion Fragrance Free

BY AMLACTIN

Clinically Proven, Intensely Hydrating Ultraplex Gently Exfoliates While Three Essential Ceramides Quickly Strengthen The Skin's Protective Moisture Barrier For Noticeably Softer, More Resilient Skin. Repairs Extremely Rough, Flaky, Dry Skin Renews, Heals, Replenishes Long Lasting Dermatologist Recommended Brand see more...

Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
This product was recommended to me by my demortologist. I have PCOS and one of the symptoms I have is dark rough patches on my neck and under my armpits. These patches are extremly dry and I tried everything even Gold Bond. When I gave this product a shot ot was amazing my neck did not feel irrtated and the patches are smooth now I don't feel like a reptile anymore. The only thing I dont like about this product is the smell.
247lbscenes D.
This is another review for the wonderful Amlactin line. All these options in this line is very good quality. I got my sample through beautybox5 and I've been hooked on it since. I have sensitive skin and I think it is gentle enough for me. I did not break out or anything. I then found a larger size of this bottle on sale for 50% off at my local Vons. Yes, I would definitely buy again if the price is right as it is a little pricey.
Amanda B.
Cincinnati , Ohio
Where has this been all my life, and why did it take me 36 years until I knew about its magical powers!?

I come from a family of perpetually dry skin. Thanks mom. My mom showed me this ammonium lactate cream she got from her dermatologist to help the cracks in her feet, and after trying it on myself, I was STUNNED. My feet felt like normal people feet after two days, and I was immediately on the hunt for this magical potion for myself.

I have extremely dry, flaking skin all year round, no matter how much I moisturize. I found this body lotion and have been so happy. I only have to use it every other day after a shower and I've not had any dry patches at all! The only semi-downside is the smell. It's fragrance free but the ammonium lactate itself does have a chemically type smell but it goes away in a few minutes. A little goes a long way, and it's literally been a lifesaver for my skin. Best purchase for my skin, ever.
Cassandra L.
After I got sun poisoning last summer, my aunt was on the hunt for some remedy to get my extremely dry face rehydrated and back to normal. Shopping in a store, we came across amlactin and decided to try it out. Although it took a few days, my face seemed to be bouncing back quite quick and I was so happy how well it worked. As a teenage girl, my face and how it looks is very important and amlactin helped me to reassure that my face would be back to normal in no time. I have also used it on elbows and knees and it works wonders! 10/10 would recommend
Laura S.
Aurora, NE
My fingers around my nails become terribly dry especially in the winter. I get hangnails easily. This lotion takes care of that problem! I have tried so many lotions for it but this works the best for me. I apply it at least once a day but usually more. I do not like the smell of it at all so I always follow it with a small amount of a good smelling lotion to replace the stench! I almost gave the lotion a 4 star instead of 5 because of the awful smell but it is such good lotion I decided 5 star is the way to go. It is easy to erase the smell!
Cristina C.
I had been using the original amlactin lotion that was high in lactic acid. When I went to purchase it again, I bought this one by mistake. While it is great, I don't think it works as well on my keratosis pilaris as well as the other one does. Either way I like this product and will use up what is have.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I am absoultely in love with this lotion. It doesn't matter how dry my skin is, this light but moisture packed lotion will take care of it.
It is also the very best lotion for dry, cracking, peeling feet. Your feet will be baby smooth in a few days with this.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
It's a good product for people who have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin. It didn't really help mine probably because it'll get better when I grow older. This product feels oily and greasy but overall it does actually exfoliate and moisturize and I enjoy it!
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
This product just made my skin very oily. I will be using their other formulas with the lactic acid which is to treat my keritosis pilarus. This just wasn't a good feeling on my skin.
Kelly S.
SeaTac, WA
This is a am upgrade of a favorite product of mine. nothing keeps my skin in better shape though the driest winter. I'd be a mess without it. Amlactin isn't cheap but it is worth every penny!
Mary K.
Minneapolis, MN
I was given this as a gift and since it seems to help my eczema was wondering if I can find it in my local Target or Walmart?
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've always used the green bottle and the cream. How is the blue bottle differ from the green? Is it better?