BY AMISH WEDDING #23 in Jams & Jellies

Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
As much as I would love to be able to buy the strawberry one I can't because my son has a deadly allergy to strawberry, but the others we have tried are delish!
Amber S.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like strawberry jam? THIS WOULD Be A GREAT WEDDING favor for a summer wedding. I plan on doing something like this myself along with a Amish bread recipe.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This is absolutely delicious! I love putting this on everything, toast, biscuits, etc
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff is so delicious. Every flavor I've tried has been so very good. Yum!
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Foodie Expert
This butter is super yummy I love strawberry. Great on toast or biscuits yummy
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Amish Wedding Old Fashionef Strawberry Jam plus they have a whole line of wedding gifts.I made a basket out of these for a bride to be and they loved it.proud t tastes Justine grandms's canned preserves.all natural and the taste is fantastically good gift very unique.get one for yourself too.indulge.
Jan L.
This is absolutely delicious on toast, goat cheese and crackers , it is unbelievably good, great price but better flavor
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Foodie Expert
My mother in law ordered this for our country redneck wedding five years ago in apple butter flavor and they were a hit.
Rebecca C.
National city , CA
Foodie Expert
My fiancé loves jam it's very fruity I on the other hand her for jelly sometimes people don't know the difference but Jim is a lot more fruitful and it's more natural this is definitely a winner
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
This jelly is definitely great for toast. The fruity texture is perfect for anyone. It is a jam to indulge in and eat with good cheeses too!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This sounds good have u tried it? Is it good?
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy this? Do they make other flavors?
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I've never seen the Amish Wedding brand around here. Do they sell it in grocery stores or specialty stores? What other things do they make?
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
It sounds good what stores sell it
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Foodie Expert
Never heard of this exact brand of jam?! Is it good?