BY AMISH WEDDING #24 in Jams & Jellies

Kristal B.
Kristal B.
Henderson, TX
It's so rare to find a great jelly that you feel good about eating. I love this product on toast, on peanut butter and on a spoon! I found it at an Amish store and they even ship to me when I run out of my current product.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam is very fruity. My son and his wife to be in a week just loved this jelly. I made them a household basket filled with unique items from food to kitchen items plus much more. I wanted to go for special jams so I purchased a few and it has only been a few weeks since they received it and they only have 1 jar out of 3 left. and said it is welcomed any time and beats store brands hands down.
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Foodie Expert
This is a good product, but not my idea of a wedding idea. Maybe it is just me but it seems to go more with taste buds.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
As much as I would love to be able to buy the strawberry one I can't because my son has a deadly allergy to strawberry, but the others we have tried are delish!
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Amish Wedding Old Fashionef Strawberry Jam plus they have a whole line of wedding gifts.I made a basket out of these for a bride to be and they loved it.proud t tastes Justine grandms's canned preserves.all natural and the taste is fantastically good gift very unique.get one for yourself too.indulge.
Emily p.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
Foodie Expert
This butter is super yummy I love strawberry. Great on toast or biscuits yummy
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
This is absolutely delicious! I love putting this on everything, toast, biscuits, etc
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
Strawberry jam/preserves are my favorite toast/biscuit topper. I don't remember where I tried this, but I definitely would love to get it for a wedding gift. Some people might think that's lame, but this stuff is great, and like I said, I love strawberry jam.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
This stuff is so delicious. Every flavor I've tried has been so very good. Yum!
Madison B.
Madison B.
"This makes my inner Amish girl come out and leap around in the daisies! I absolutely adore this!"- Mildrid
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
This sounds good have u tried it? Is it good?
Mallory O.
Mallory O.
Snover, MI
Foodie Expert
Where can you buy this? Do they make other flavors?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I've never seen the Amish Wedding brand around here. Do they sell it in grocery stores or specialty stores? What other things do they make?
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
It sounds good what stores sell it
Megan W.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Foodie Expert
Never heard of this exact brand of jam?! Is it good?