Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam

by Amish Wedding

Never heard of this exact brand of jam?! Is it good?
Would you like to receive a favor like this at a wedding?
Where can I get this?
Start your review of Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam!
How would you rate this product?
Wilmington, DE
Best ever, MARKED IMPROVEMENT IN SHIPPING PACKAGEING, I HAVE ORDERED FROM MANY OTHERS AND THE PRODUCT HAD BROKE. KUDOS FOR PACKAGING AND 10 STARS FOR FLAVOR EVEN THOUGH THOUGHT TO BE HIGH IN PRICE THE PRODUCT IS WELL WORTH IT. THANK YOU FOR THE JAM
Ashtabula, OH
Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Jam is very fruity. My son and his wife to be in a week just loved this jelly. I made them a household basket filled with unique items from food to kitchen items plus much more. I wanted to go for special jams so I purchased a few and it has only been a few weeks since they received it and they only have 1 jar out of 3 left. and said it is welcomed any time and beats store brands hands down.
Whiteville, TN
It's so rare to find a great jelly that you feel good about eating. I love this product on toast, on peanut butter and on a spoon! I found it at an Amish store and they even ship to me when I run out of my current product.
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Amish Wedding Old Fashionef Strawberry Jam plus they have a whole line of wedding gifts.I made a basket out of these for a bride to be and they loved it.proud t tastes Justine grandms's canned preserves.all natural and the taste is fantastically good gift very unique.get one for yourself too.indulge.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This will make a great wedding favor for a rustic seemed wedding at a plantation or an old barn. This theme has been extremely popular during last past years. Or you can eat the jam and reuse the jars for other type of favors, decor pieces, or serve specialty cocktails in them:) the possibilities are endless ;)
Jonesboro, Ar
Strawberry jam/preserves are my favorite toast/biscuit topper. I don't remember where I tried this, but I definitely would love to get it for a wedding gift. Some people might think that's lame, but this stuff is great, and like I said, I love strawberry jam.
Spencerport , NY
1,210 reviews
I love strawberry jam it is sweet and perfect to have for breakfast or a snack. I love putting it on English muffins in the morning it adds great flavor and the strawberry flavor really comes out and is amazing
Lawton, OK
This along with the peach flavor is my abesolute favorite! Rich in strawberry taste without tasting artificial like most others on the market. Texture is pretty good as well. Perfect way to start the morning on some buttered toast!
National city , CA
My fiancé loves jam it's very fruity I on the other hand her for jelly sometimes people don't know the difference but Jim is a lot more fruitful and it's more natural this is definitely a winner
Who doesn't like strawberry jam? THIS WOULD Be A GREAT WEDDING favor for a summer wedding. I plan on doing something like this myself along with a Amish bread recipe.