BY AMISH WEDDING #4 in Jams & Jellies

• Does anyone else think this would be great to add to a housewarmi...3 Answers
  • Badge? Leave an emoji below2 Answers
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Delicious stuff! Great on basically anything, baguette, toast, any type of bread. Tastes heavenly, great to add as side on a plate for you wedding! Great quality, great taste, great price! I would highly recommend to anyone. You could even eat it on the spoon if you'd prefer. Really great for any occasion. Tastes fantastic, kids would love it for breakfast. Great to eat any time of the day!
Aimee S.
Oh my Lord this is so delicious! My grandmother used to make this homemade and I used to love it and when she passed away, I stopped eating it because I could never find anything as good. This is almost as good! Definitely worth it! The flavors are delicious!
Cheyenne C.
Strawberry butter is soooo yummy, but I'd say a tad bit overpriced compared to strawberry jam or jelly which are a lot alike (the butter vs the jelly). I like the texture of jelly more, but this goes on toast and bagels a lot smoothr than clumpy jellies.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
This is a delicious very unique flavor not overly sweet but still you can taste the fruit creamy and delicious it was given to me as a gift I enjoyed it wish that I could find it it is something that I would stock up on very healthy as well no additives
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
I haven't had this particular product, BUT I will say that everything I have had in this brand is AWESOME! So delicious! Great prices too. Not sure why it's in the category it is in but maybe because they're so delicious it'd make great wedding favors ūüėĀ
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Really love strawberry butter it's great to eat and the flavor is wonderful and I put mine on toast and in my cake really great,at the grocery store and I love the texture and I would buy again and is very great and marvelous and I recommend to others
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I recently picked up a jar of this at my local farmer's market, and it's so good! I've tried a few other Amish Wedding flavors, but I think the strawberry is my favorite! It tastes so naturally sweet, highly recommended, especially for making PB&Js!
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
This tastes absolutely amazing. It's smooth and rich, but has an overall great natural strawberry flavor. I eat it almost every day on my morning toast! It's pretty cheap too, I'd recommend it to all my strawberry lovers out there!
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This stuff is seriously so good! It's great for breakfast (I like it on English muffins or toast!), really easy to spread, and the apple flavor is great - not too tart, and not too overwhelming. Amish Wedding is such a great brand!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for a country wedding backyard waiting for GessūüėÉ to get together for a favor for your guys just something old country enqueue for that would look very cute with a bow wrapped around and maybe a little knife inside to do
Kayla B.
Newport news, VA
Would you try this? Yay or Nay?
Rozalynne O.
Johnston, SC
What's the best thing to eat this on?
Cheyenne P.
Is it like apple butter?
Jenny V.
Portland, OR
Who would want to eat old fashion strawberry butter?
christina t.