Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Butter

I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨??? I would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨ would very much like to share with everyone my recommendation regarding this product !! It is of the highest quality and I am a frequent user of it, I recommend you to buy it Buy and rate !! Good luck💖?✨?
Is this like an apple butter or jelly consistency?
Are there strawberry chunks in it ?
Start your review of Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Strawberry Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Augusta, GA
Tried a sample of this awhile bake and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Not too sweet at all. But I didn't think it tasted a lot of strawberry. Not too how how to really explain it. I did not but any as I didn't know where I got the sample from
Rome, GA
Never had strawberry butter. Love strawberries though and apple butter. Had Pumpkin as well it was shocking good. The smell was awful. Curious if this smells like it taste and vice versa like the pumpkin butter did
So delicious! This butter is so rich in flavor and goes well on just about anything! I put it on English muffins, which is absolutely delicious! For the price, it has a lot inside of the jar! Very much worth it!
Mobile, AL
If you're looking for little gifts for your wedding guests that they'll remember forever. This is the stuff to use! I recommend putting it in smaller mason jars with some ribbon or a flower around it to add a special touch!
Adamsville, AL
So so so yummy!! I'm a sucker for anything strawberry!! This stuff is awesome!! It's so good on toast in the mornings!!! I definitely would recommend this!! You don't be disappointed! I will buy again!
Telford, TN
I ordered this about a week ago and tried it! We considered giving it as a wedding favor but aren't sure it will be as budget friendly as we would like to accommodate 100 guests. The taste is great! I just wish it was a bit less in price.
Piney Flats, TN
This sounds absolutely wonderful. Amish food is always great because they take the time & care to make it great. Lots of unique stuff. No doubt this is wonderful
Sumter, Sc
This is a very tasty buttery jelly. It is great on toast and bagels. It tastes great and delicious. It is affordable and convenient. I love the strawberry flavor.
Lexington, KY
Love this strawberry butter! Light but full of flavor, and can be used in many different recipes or just as an easy tasty spread. I usually make my own speciality items, but this is worth the price and quality.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm partial to the Applebutter not particularly to the strawberry butter it was OK it was very sour not as sweet as I had thought it was extremely strawberry flavored but I don't know how 100% of that was added sugar
Ask a question to the Influenster community...