Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Black Cherry Jam uploaded by Michela C.Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Black Cherry Jam uploaded by Michela C.

BY AMISH WEDDING #7 in Jams & Jellies

• There's so many random products that falls under the "wedding" ca...3 Answers
  • Favorite thing to put this on?6 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? How much is it?2 Answers
Amish Wedding Old Fashioned Black Cherry Jam
  • "I have a hard time finding it but when I do it's a staple item for breakfast on toast mp over cream cheese on a bagel." in 1 review
  • "It was delicious on toast and I will have to pair it with cream cheese I bet it will be really good." in 1 review
  • "It has a great taste and an amazing gooey texture that I just love, it isn't as thin as some other jams." in 1 review
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This jam is definitely a great tasting old fashioned jam. It is very delicious and affordable. Some of the best tasting jams I've had. It is a good value jam to have. I was very satisfied with my purchase
megan c.
odenville, AL
My mother in law sells only this brand at her produce market, and I picked some up to try, and omg I was not dissapointed. This brand has so many jams and stuff to choose from. I'm always trying all of the flavours they have, my husband ad I love them
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I have a hard time finding this, and it is a bit pricey, but oh so worth it! Toast, bagels, etc, yum! And very few ingredients, so you can feel good about it too.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
, I bought this before for my personal use and I love jam it's a winner in my book. as I stated before I am putting together a huge wedding box for my son and my soon to be daughter in law and for the bridesmaids so anything that has to do with wedding I am putting in there Influenster is really helping me a lot because I can go on there click it like it add it to my list and buy it for later or the stuff that I've already bought
hailey i.
Soo good on biscuits. All natural so you can't go wrong there. Not a heavy jam it's light and not so sweet. Bought it at my local flea market for $6.99. The price is up there so it's not an everyday food, it's like a treat when you get some
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love cherry jam its one of my favorites , but this black cherry jam looks Delicious i would love to give it a try i checked the price and its not bad at all for an all natural product, i would male some short bread cookies with this jam.
Tiffany E.
South Euclid, Ohio
This jam was especially good! I love it on scones with some nice clotted cream. It has a nice thick texture so it clings really well to the scone and doesn't just dribble off. It is a hearty jam that i love to just put globs of on top of a fresh hot scone.
Mai S.
This is a really good jam the con about it is that it is really hard to find in the grocery stores I go to, so if I really want it I would have to travel far to get one but other then that it is really good especially when you eat it with bread.
greidy p.
Recibido como un regalo y es realmente deliciosa. Me encanta mermeladas de cerezas y éste es de lejos mi favorito. Me gusta en tostadas, galletas con quesos crema, galletas y yo también hornear barras de avena y capas con esto. Tengo que encontrar donde puedo conseguir más.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I love Amish wedding old fashioned black cherry jam. It's definitely different form the traditional grape or strawberry jam. Great with toasts or a bagel. If you are a cherry fan you have to try it. Has that pure black cherry taste.
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you eat peanut butter and jelly? yes or no?
Angelina K.
Alger, MI
How is this wedding related...?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
I never have this.is this good.
Alyssa P.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone ever seen jam at a wedding cause i havnt lol must be traditional ?
Meghan L.
I want to be pampered. Will this pamper me?