Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAmish Origins
Pain Relief Ointment 7oz Jar - Deep Penetrating, 7 ounces

Amish Origins Pain Relief Ointment 7oz Jar - Deep Penetrating, 7 ounces

by Amish Origins

Where else can I find this? I have only been able to find it at the old school chiropractors.
Start your review of Amish Origins Pain Relief Ointment 7oz Jar - Deep Penetrating, 7 ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Maygen B.
las vegas nevada
Great for pain but its kinda strong. Does a decent t job though. Kinda old fashioned. But worth the money.
Leslie H.
Leavenworth KS
My dad brought me some of this back from Maggie Valley, NC. It is amazing! I use it on my children's chest and feet for colds, and I put it on my lower back for pain. It has even helped the pain from vein problems in my legs!
Emily S.
I absolutely love this stuff! It is kind of like a mix between icy hot and Vicks. It works wonders for stuffy noses, sore throats, chest congestion, etc. I also rub it on my temples when I get a headache. It is some instant pain relief. Awesome product!