BY AMIRA

Sandy V.
I can't even begin to explain how much this reminds me of my childhood. My grandma always had this at her house and no matter what, she never ran out of these. To this day, whenever I see this, it instantly reminds me of her. Its sweet taste is something that can't be compared to other candy
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Tamarind is one of my favorite flavors and these candies are so unique and delicious. They are a little bit sweet, a little bit tart. Definitely more on the sweet side. I can usually find these candies at my local Asian market. Just one satisfies your sweet tooth since they're very sugary, so the bag lasts for a long time.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I had these as a kid since I grew up in a Thai household and love them! Tamarind is a common fruit in Thailand that grows in almost everyone's backyard. The taste of these candies is sweet and sour similar to the fruit but with the texture of a hard candy. These are so satisfying. You can find them at Thai groceries.
Anne N.
I first tried these as a kid since my parents always used to buy this candy and it's delicious! I still enjoy it today. It's kinda sour but not too sour and also it sweet. I took one star off because I don't like eating things that are too sweet and I found these to be a bit too sweet for me, but I still enjoy them (things are aren't too sweet are always sweet for me, so these probably won't be too sweet for you).
Casey V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I ate these hard candies all the time when I was younger. They taste like tamarind and it's good. It is kind of sour and sweet too.
Amy T.
These are the true OG of candies. I grew up eating these and they're ridiculously cheap and delicious. They're very addicting and have this sweet and sourness to them. My sugar tolerance has changed quite a bit since I was a child so these will last me for a quite a long time until I repurchase.
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
TAMARIND... its huge back home and i was so happy to find these in CANADA. they taste like the real tamarind and they come in bite size. individually wrapped packages. Easy to throw into the purse and take with you. I also buy these at T&T maket.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to eat tamarinds all the time as a kid growing up. These candies are sold in many Asian markets and I've been finding them a lot recently in Indian grocery stores.  I like sour candies and this is highly addicting to me. I can demolish a half a bag in a day so I have to ration these to myself. I you are wondering about the taste it is a combination of sweet and sour with a very tiny hint of salt, and they actually do taste like a tamarind.  This is a hard candy so I'd be careful in giving this to kids.