BeautyHairHair ProductsAmir
Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz

Amir Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz

by Amir

Amir Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz. Sunless Tanner & Moisturizer w/Argan Oil & Acai Berry Wonderfully moisturize and beautify skin while gradually enhancing skin's natural color and giving it a health sun-kissed glow. A touch of sunless tanner provides mistake-free color while Argan Oil & Acai Berry extracts condition skin for a remarkable softness and vibrancy. Directions: Apply evenly to body and face as desired. Wash hands immediately after. Apply more frequently to achieve darker color. Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucilera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Dihydroxacetone, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Connabis Sativa (Hemp Seed) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Erythrulose, Butylene Glycol, PEG-8, Bupleurum Falicatum Extract, Caffeine, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Hydrolyzed Citrus Auriantum Dulcis Fruit Extract, Coenzyme A, Sesamum Indicum (sesame) Oil, (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Malaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cylcotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorate, Diazolidiniyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, BHT, Citric Acid. FREE GIFT! Receive a FREE Amir Moisturizer 2 oz with purchase of 2 or more of this product - Limited time only!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Amir Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz!
Hailey S.
Bloomsdale, MO
Amir Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz uploaded by Hailey S.
This is like one of the best self tanning lotions I have used yet. It goes on smoothly without leaving streaks or uneven color, and it definitely didn’t cause me to turn orange. At first I didn’t really notice much color but by the next day there was a pretty nice light natural looking tan. It also has a really great scent. I definitely recommend trying this!
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
I use this every day in place of my regular moisturizer even on my face! It smells like summer! It's a natural glow that doesn't leave me feeling like I have sunless tanner on it! Only thing is you need to wash your hands when you're done or after 2-3 uses they will be stained in between the fingers and palms will have slight orange tint! On the body and face however there is NO orange look just natural summer skin! Love love love this lotion would recommend to all skin tones
jamie H.
This stuff is amazing!! It doesn't rub off on clothes and it actually has a pleasant smell.. kind of like the stuff you get to put on before going into the tanning bed or perhaps a light suntan oil scent! It isn't streaky and can be replaced as your daily moisturizing lotion.. You can also do it every 1 or 2 days as the color doesn't just completely come off right away. Looks natural! 5 stars!
Gianna A.
Randolph, NJ
Great for tanning. Gives a nice color and I great glow. Gives you really soft skin. Great smell! Affordable. Very nice packaging! It met all my expectations.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Amir Argan Oil Touch of Tan Moisturizer 18 oz uploaded by Joanna E.
Love love love this stuff! Ordered if off of Amazon...wanted a lotion that would give a bit of a glow on my legs to start the summer! I started by using it every day for about a week until I had a bit of color built up. Now I am using it every other day. Like the bottle says, it's just a touch of self tanner...so don't be scared to slather this stuff on--it makes your skin nice and soft too! I'll definitely buy more once this bottle runs out! It smells sooooo nice too...this product is well worth the price!

Looking for your answer?