BY AMIR ARGAN OIL

Hand & Body Moisturizer with Argan Oil and Acai Berry see more...

• I have sensitive, combination skin and my friend just has...1 Answers
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Best lotion hands down. I always keep this in stock at my salon and my clients love it. I depend on this during my days in the salon, I always keep an open one at the front desk. It helps my hands feel hydrated after being in water so much.
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
This lotion is honestly the best lotion I have ever used. The smell is amazing and long-lasting, and the lotion is the perfect consistency (not too thick or liquidy). I literally use this every day when I get out of the shower or just need a quick freshening up before going out. I couldn't recommend this product more!
Shelby M.
Medford, NJ
This is my favorite all time moisturizer. I use the one that has a "touch of tan" for a little bronzer glow. It smells awesome too! You can also find this cheap on amazon.com. I highly recommend!
Natalie R.
I love the scent of this lotion. It makes my hands feel really soft. The only downside is that it seems to make my hands feel slightly greasy which I am not crazy about. I really like the lotion, I just don't like the greasiness and consistency.
Larissa G.
I have sensitive, combination skin and my friend just has dry skin but she uses this product and her face is flawless.. Does this actually work?