BY AMIR ARGAN OIL

An intensive therapy for dry and cracked hands, Amir Argan Oil Hand Protector is a rich, hydrating cream that restores moisture to chapped and dehydrated skin. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love the smell. The packaging did break on my most recent one though. But overall it’s a nice, creamy product that deeply hydrates. It’s great for cold winter months. I’ve kept it in stock at my salon for many years now.
Heidi V.
This not only benefit my hands but I see a difference in my nails as well. I like to also use it on my feet and then put some warm socks on to lock in the moisture, the next morning my feet are smooth and soft.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like using after taking a shower then putting on lotion. I also use argan in my hair products. It not too strong smelling which is good. My kids like to use this lotion on their skin
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this as a moisturizer for my skin as well as for my hair, scalp, hands feet and elbows. This formula is very soft and silky without the greasy film being left behind.
Cheyenne H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love how this makes my skin feel! It really helps during the winter when my skin drys out really bad.
Angela F.
St Augustine, FL
This product makes your body any part of it so soft,smoothns absorves quick