Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilAmir
Argan Oil Facial Moisturizer 4 oz

Amir Argan Oil Facial Moisturizer 4 oz

by Amir

Amir Argan Oil Facial Moisturizer 4 oz Amir's Facial Moisturizer is enriched with Argan Oil & Acai Berry which helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and combat the signs of premature aging. It restores moisture and elasticity to the skin, providing protection from free radicals and promoting cell renewal. Directions: Apply small amount to face and neck daily or as desired to deeply hydrate. Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera alba/ Cere D'Abeille, Polysorbate 60, PEG-150 Stearate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lanolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Parffinum Liquidum, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Citric Acid, BCC12-Base. FREE GIFT! Receive a FREE Amir Moisturizer 2 oz with purchase of 2 or more of this product - Limited time only!

What type of skin is this best suited for? I have oily and dry mix type of skin.
Start your review of Amir Argan Oil Facial Moisturizer 4 oz!
Milwaukie, OR
Super soothing on freshly waxed face also helps removal of extra wax easier, I use this every time My face gets waxed at home, very gently very affective!
Argan oil is so amazing! This stuff is wonderful and really helps my skin in the cold winter months. Highly recommended for all skin types too.
I haven't try this product but my mom has a similar one and she said the left her skin so soft.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I found this product to work GREAT. I have a dryness problem on my face. Alot of products still leaves my face dry.. This product has left my face moisturized
This is one of the best facial moisturiser i have used till now it keeps your skin hydrated all day And i use it before doing my makeup
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a good product makes my face feel smooth and feeling good . No cons from me. I would recommend this product to everyone
I use this everyday. I have very sensitive skin and this moisturizer is perfect! It makes my skin soft but doesn't cause red spots or any irritation.
Kelowna, BC
Amazing! Smells SO good. So nice and thick and moisturizing. Doesn't get oily. It lasts forever because you have to use so little. I love this overall.