Hair CareHair ProductsShampooamika
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo

amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo

by amika

Give your shade super staying power with this color-preserving shampoo, filled with UV filters and antioxidants.

BENEFITS
Soybean Oil – an antioxidant that protects against color fading and keeps color vibrant for longer.

Amino Acid Blend – strengthens the hair shaft, smooths the cuticle and boosts hair elasticity and overall health.

Betaine – rich in humectants, it increases moisture retention and shine.

Free of sulfates, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors.

Cruelty-free.

Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.

HOW TO
Wet hair and massage from roots to ends. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Vault Color-Lock Conditioner.

INGREDIENTS
Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MIPA, Fragrance/Parfum, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Sorbitol, Lactic Acid, Coconut Acid, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, PEG-150 Distearate, Cetrimonium Chloride*, Polyquaternium-7, C11-15 Pareth-7, PEG-150 Stearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Polyethylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Isopropanolamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, EDTA, Hydrogen Peroxide, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean/Soja) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Seed Oil, Sodium PCA, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde *Contains Cetrimonium Chloride as an antistatic ingredient

amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo ? What does this shampoo smell like?
Start your review of amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo!
Reno, NV
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this shampoo! It smells amazing, is definitely affordable ($16), and really locks my color in so I don’t have to over-dye it. Keeps my hair relatively grease free for several days so that’s also a plus.
Lakewood Rch, FL
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo uploaded by Danielle P.
Best color locking shampoo I have found! I love Amika products and I recommend to anyone I can! Worth every penny and I wouldn’t change a thing! I used to use redkin and I like they’re products just not as much as Amika
Bryan
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo uploaded by Richards M.
Ive been using Amika for awhile now. I am very picky with hair care products and I absolutely love this product. It conserves my color, which is top of my list. It also makes my hair feel very clean, non oily and silky smooth. The wonderful smell is the cherry on top.
woonsocket, RI
Amika hair products always smell AMAZING. Thats always one of the main reasons I repurchase them. But overall I love their hair products. This shampoo and conditioner is amazing.. lathers great and always leaves my hair feeling super clean with only needing to use little product. Their packaging is always on point too. Highly, highly recommend.
Columbus, OH
I am a hair stylist, so I am very picky about the quality of a shampoo and conditioner. I love most Amika styling products and I love the Amika fragrance. I had tried Amika shampoo/conditioner in the past and didn’t *love* them, but since Amika did a rebranding I thought I would give them another try. I used this shampoo with its complimentary conditioner. I thought the shampoo was just O.K. Not terrible, but nothing to fuss over. I don’t like that this contains coconut, I am not a fan of coconut in hair products (especially for color-treated/bleached hair). I wasn’t thoroughly impressed so I don’t think I would buy this again in the future, and I probably wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. My blonde toner faded pretty quickly while using this, so I can’t speak to its color protection. There were also a few times where I got out of the shower and my hair still felt dirty after using this as my shampoo. I gave it 3 stars because it’s still better than using a drug-store brand shampoo.
Jacksonville
My hair fall increased using this shampoo. Hair seems fluffy. Zero sulfate is a good thing but it dries out hair.
Jacksonville
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo uploaded by Autumn A.
I own a salon, when picking a specific retail brand to carry, amika was unmatched! This color lock shampoo is our NUMBER ONE seller. It keeps the cuticle closed, without use of excessive silicones, sulfates or hidden sulphates! which keeps your hair color even brighter! Can’t recommend enough!
Grand Island, NY
1,145 reviews
Obsessed with this shampoo it’s going to be my new go to color preserving shampoo. It smells amazing and is so hydrating. Can be found at most high end salons. I buy mine at the supply store. And it’s pretty reasonably priced
Shreveport, LA
While I wanted to love this shampoo, I found the formula really thick and hard to work through my fine color treated hair. It also made my hair oily by the next morning and caused tangles my hair usually doesn’t experience. Silver lining is it smells great and the website was helpful when it came to my concerns.
Lutz, FL
I absolutely adore this line of products, my color lasted weeks longer and the product quality is amazing. I love the brands overall message and quality and recommend this for girls with thicker colored hair, might be a tad heavy on those with finer hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 6 mois
amika: Vault Color-Lock Shampoo ? What does this shampoo smell like?
Alexandra T. il y a 4 mois
I think it smells amazing, this is one of the only shampoos that don’t leave a residue for me at least. It lathers very well, and this shampoo keeps my color vibrant for way longer than other shampoos I have used
La Prairie , QC