Amika Un.Done Texture Spray

Amika Un. Done Texture Spray 1 oz Extreme texture and volume at the push of a button. It's life's biggest oxymoron. Spending time to look like you spent no time at all. Enter Amika's Un. Done Texture Spray. For that finished, but not quite, look that might make no sense, but you know it looks good. This invisible, dry formula uses zeolite, a natural mineral, to build unbelievable volume for full-on glamourous hair. Obliphica extract, combined with an exclusive polymer blend, bonds to the hair, imparting incredible texture without being stiff or weighing it down. For insane volume, texture and a matte finish. For all hair types. Directions Simply shake and spray the aerosol formula wherever you want to build incredible, lasting texture.

What do y’all this about this texture spray compared to the Moroccan Oil one?
Does this really work for adding texture? I have pretty fine hair and the texture thing is my biggest issue. So far I haven’t tried an Amika product that I didn’t like!
Does this product leave residue?
Start your review of Amika Un.Done Texture Spray!
Bethany V.
Covington, LA
Amika Un.Done Texture Spray uploaded by Bethany V.
Apart from smelling incredible, it really added a beautiful amount of texture to this updo.
Erica W.
Rochester, NY
Amika Un.Done Texture Spray uploaded by Erica W.
I love Amika products. They smell and work wonderfully! I use this product when using hot tools on my hair (curling iron / 3 barrel waver) to hold the style. Works great!
Emelly R.
Wildwood, FL
Smells good!Amika - Perk Up Dry Shampoo is such an amazing product that I vouche for! It’s so effective when you feel as if your hair is not holding the style you want it to! Truly such an amazing product that I would definitely recommend!
Melissa L.
Morgantown, WV
Amika Un.Done Texture Spray uploaded by Melissa L.
Yes. Yes. Yes. #volume #bighairdontcare If I take the time to curl my hair, I definitely don’t want to lose my volume. This gives my hair great texture without weighing it down. I can usually get a few days out of mine once I style it. Definitely love this #texturespray
Jennifer S.
Cypress, CA
Amika Un.Done Texture Spray uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m all about volume. So I love using this texture spray in my ponytails to add more texture and tons of volume. It never leaves my hair feeling sticky or crunchy, which I love, and creates the perfect amount of texture in my hair.
maria eugenia M.
Medley, Fl. 33178-1044
This stuff smells amazeballs!!! Absolutely delicious fresh fruity yet floral aren't match with a great light weight texture spray. This stuff goes on really easy and builds well to add volume and separate chunky layers
kaci O.
Again love Amika products I use a lot of them now and more recently. They work well with my hair type and smell good
Alyssa M.
Wdm, IA
By far the best dry shampoo i have came across. It not only soaks up the oil but it gives so much body to my hair.
Samantha D.
LOVE this product, never knew I needed a texture spray until I had one. Adds volume to thick hair, and doesn't require a lot of it to work.
Maryna V.
Englewood, CO
Love love love. I use on clean hair to give just a bit of texture. I also use on 2nd or 3rd day hair, to give it just an oomph. You don't have to be as careful as you need to be with Oribe dry texturizing spray. I also use it instead of hair spray sometimes, when I don't really need much hold, just a bit of texture and dryness to my hair. Can't say enough good words.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lannette K.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah S. il y a un an
I agree totally !! So flexible !