BY AMIKA #5 in Texturizing Spray

Amika Un. Done Texture Spray 1 oz Extreme texture and volume at the push of a button. It's life's biggest oxymoron. Spending time to look like you spent no time at all. Enter Amika's Un. Done Texture Spray. For that finished, but not quite, look that might make no sense, but you know it looks good. This invisible, dry formula uses zeolite, a natural mineral, to build unbelievable volume for full-on glamourous hair. Obliphica extract, combined with an exclusive polymer blend, bonds to the hair, imparting incredible texture without being stiff or weighing it down. For insane volume, texture and a matte finish. For all hair types. Directions Simply shake and spray the aerosol formula wherever you want to build incredible, lasting texture.

• How do you use this?3 Answers
  • I have long straight hair! It has a little bit of body, b...2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this spray over the dry shampoo or...2 Answers
Kelly t.
This is an amazing texture spray! I have short layers through out my hair and thus is perfect for spraying on the go for effortless volume and messy style. This also works well to add texture for braided hairstyles as well. You can also double use this as a dry shampoo since it soaks up excess oil. The scent is really nice and fresh and the pump dispenses product evenly without skip and spray back. I do not notice residue on my clothes and I use this nearly daily! Another tip is to add this to the length of a regular pony tail updo and it adds instant volume and the hair style looks so much cuter even though its just a pony tail! Defiantly worth the buy and repurchase. This product was sent to me from influenster but all opinions are my own.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 1 oz more...
This just became an essential part of my hair routine!
First of all, it smells AMAZING. It’s an elegant, super attractive scent that’s not too heavy and doesn’t smell like alcohol.
Second, it made my hair lookway better and cleaner.
The thing I love most about it is that it keeps my baby hairs and shorter hair out of my face while I’m wearing my hair up. My ponytail looks more elegant and put together. My job requires me to put my hair up and by the end of the day my ponytail looks messy with all my short hairs poking out. This product definitely made it look better and I won’t stop using it.
It is definitely better than a hair spray because it didn’t make my hair look wet and sticky.
Overall, an amazing product. I received mine in my Birchbox and I will for sure purchase thw full size product.
Rachael P.
I love this stuff! I applied my Un.Done Texture Spray to my roots and all over the rest of my hair. It gave my hair more body, bounce and volume. Unlike other styling sprays I've used before, this did not make my hair feel hard. You wouldn't even know I was wearing anything in my hair! This also smells really nice! It doesn't have a chemical or strong smell to it. It's very light. It's meant to absorb dirt and oil as well as style your hair. I love that it's basically a dry shampoo and a styling spray all in one without the white powder residue. And their packaging is always so cute!

Overall I'm super pleased with this product and how my hair turned out. I can definitely say that I'm an Amika fan now! ♡♡♡♡ I received this product free from Influenster for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Elizabeth G.
I’ve got really straight, oily, fine hair but I’ve got lots of it. About a day after I wash it I’m left with REALLY flat hair. I’m talking stuck-to-the-sides-of-my-head flat hair. At times it looks like there’s an invisible scarf wrapped around my head. Now I know this isn’t meant to be a volume spray. I knew that going in. But I figured why not spritz a little of this yummy smelling stuff on my day 2 hair after a little of my regular dry shampoo to see if it makes a difference. Guys let me tell you: I. Was. Shook. A bit of this took my hair from one story track housing to a three story mcmansion. Y’all I’m not kidding. It looks messy for sure and no way in hell was I going to get a brush through it without a fight but it was kind of sexy and I dug it. I asked several friends for heir opinion just to make sure I wasn’t crazy and they all seemed to think the same thing. It gave my straight hair that tousled, devil-may-care sex hair look. And it looked ever better when I used it on loosely curled hair. If you’ve got really voluminous hair already I don’t know if you necessarily need this but holy hell if you need some volume (and some sexy texture) get your hands on this can of awesome. DISCLAIMER: I received the Amika Un.Done Texture spray for free from Influenster in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion.
Rhonda M.
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz more...
I live in a super hot and humid place during the summer months. When the humidity is extremely high on those long summer days I hate wasting time blowdrying my hair. This time of year is for effortless beach wave looking hairstyles and easy carefree looks. In order to accomplish this on my fine thin limp hair I need products. This keeps the volume it initially creates all day. It doesn’t feel dirty or leave your hair feeling that tacky feeling on day two or three. It smells absolutely amazing also which is an added bonus.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
Nope. Nope. Nope. I have to say I am perplexed by other reviews saying that they liked the smell of this product. Like what? Not only does it smell like hairspray but it feels like hairspray. And I hate hairspray! I am not a fan of this product. It ruined my freshly blowdried hair. I was furious. It felt hard and crunchy. It dried out my hair and was kind of sticky. I’m the kind of girl who likes to have my hair soft and a guy should be able to run his fingers through my hair easily. Not with this product! This will have the guys running for the hills! I felt like I needed to get back in the shower and rewash my hair after using this. So disappointed. I don’t know you guys can I possibly have anything worse to say about it? Don’t waste your money girls. There are much better texturizing products out there. Personally I am a fan of Aveda...just sayin.
Rachel B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz more...
I have very long (to my waist), layered, thick, color-treated hair. I was excited to try this product because I like that "piecy", undone, rock n' roll look for long hair, and I typically don't like how sea salt sprays make my hair dry and tangled.

Pros: This spray smells incredible. Fresh and light and slightly floral/tropical.

Cons: For me, this spray didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't add texture at all. I sprayed it all over, mussed my hair up a bit with my fingers/hands, and....nothing. So I sprayed again and repeated....nothing. :(

I've now taken to using up the rest of this product as a "hair refresher" spray when it's been a day or two between washings and I want to add some nice scent to my hair. Other than that, it really doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.
Ali W.
Latrobe
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz more...
I received a sample of this in a BirchBox subscription and immediately bought the full-size. Multiple times now. It is amazing! I hate hairspray because I run my fingers through my hair all day… This spray gives my hair volume and texture while allowing my hair to stay soft and flexible. It smells SO good too! It works awesome for straightened hair, curled, waved… It also added nice texture to do braids or buns. It's awesome!
Rini T.
Alexandria, VA
Amika’s hair products smell incredible. Their dry shampoo and texturizing spray are the most divine scents and they linger in your hair. I purchase mine from Salon Centric and I love the volume and texture I get from both, especially paired together. It leaves no white or gray cast in my dark roots and I can’t wait to try the mask next. I’ve ran out of both and will be picking up my second bottles soon.
Adrienne M.
I LOVE this product, and use it to give my hair that beachy texture that we all love. It's perfect on curl-wanded or straightened hair, worked through the ends. Sometimes I feel like my hair ends up looking too 'perfect' or 'neat' for my look, and this spray is the answer. A little bit goes a long way and it can make your hair look/feel cakey if you use too much....so be sure to use sparingly!
Angelina M.
Chelsea, MA
Is this good for thin sleek hair?
Laurel B.
Pembroke pnes , FL
How do you think this compares to oribe?
Alex S.
CA
Is this worth the high price point? Why or why not?
Laura B.
I received a sample of this from a friend but I'm not sure how to use it. It just says to "Shake. Spray. Repeat." On wet hair? Damp? Dry? All over? On roots? Scrunch?
Madeline T.
Hi everyone! I’ve been looking for an inexpensive texturizing spray that works wonders for the price!!! I have flat, greasy hair, would anyone recommend this for my hair type?