amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A salt-free texturizing spray for instantly sexy, tousled, undone hair with a matte finish. Key benefits:- Creates instant tousled, beachy texture- Creates long-lasting volume- Leaves a matte finish If you want to know more… Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray utilizes an invisible, salt-free, and dry formulation that delivers beachy hair perfectly tousled with an undone, matte texture. The secret is zeolite, a natural mineral that builds unbelievable volume for full-on sexy hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free, gluten-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

Does this make your hair feel really dry or is it buildable?
Has anyone used this volume spray by Amika? What do you guys think? Does it work?[product:amika-un-done-volume-and-matte-texture-spray]
[product:amika-un-done-volume-and-matte-texture-spray] I like to blowout my hair a lot and then curl it, does this product help the over all look? I’ve seen a few people use it but I’ve never really understood texturizing spray
Start your review of amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray!
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have really fine, flat hair so naturally, I love products that gives my hair more volume. This is a great volume and texture spray because it's lightweight and gives volume without making my hair feel all stiff or sticky. It doesn't make my hair all frizzy or dry either. The product claims to enhance shine and hydration, which I can't really see but perhaps that is with daily use or something. I only use it when I go out and actually do my hair. I honestly think the volume products from living proof is better quality but I like the prices of Amika products better. ($25 for this 5.3 oz can). Overall, a good product that I would purchase again. [product:amika-un-done-volume-and-matte-texture-spray-43] amika
Katie C.
Raleigh, NC
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Katie C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product! I have very straight, very thin and very fine hair so volume is everything. This stuff is great, it really brings my hair to life! It is a little pricy which is why I only gave it 4 stars. amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray
Meghan N.
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Meghan N.
I received a sample of this product from sephora..and I am so glad that I did! typically this type of product wouldnt appeal to me. I normally use the same hair products all the time. I decided to try this because it was free! first off it smells AMAZING...secondly it leaves my curls sexy and voluminous. I really like it. it was $25.....will most likely repurchase.
Katie M.
Arrington, TN
1,098 reviews
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Katie M.
This amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray definitely gives your hair that beachy salt water feel. It smells good and doesn’t frizz my hair. It’s a great product to add volume and texture.
Rayna J.
New Prt Rchy, FL
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Rayna J.
I love this texture spray. Takes me from flat & lifeless to a fuller more livelier look. I use it alone when I want a little volume or with their mousse & hairspray for tons of volume! Pic on right is with a little spray. You can see the difference in fullness. Might not be huge to you but it is for me! amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray
Irene R.
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Irene R.
I love the texture and volume this amika spray give my hair. I have flat hair and it really helps me, plus it smells amazing. After styling I just spray it all over my hair. And it makes it look so much better. Even on a second day hair it makes it look a lot fresher and without any stickiness
Aubrey K.
Grand Rapids
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Aubrey K.
Not only does this give my hair volume and texture, but the smell is absolutely incredible. I use this whenever I style my hair and sometimes just to give my hair a little extra oomf.
Lexi N.
Clifton, NJ
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Lexi N.
Great product, a little goes a long way. Too much product makes hair lose its natural shine and softness to the touch. I use this when I want my hair to be more polished and in place rather than casual day to day use, it almost has a hairspray-like element to it too. It adds volume and texture and mattes the appearance of the follicles. Has a warm, rich, cozy fragrance and I’ve always received compliments from friends and family when using it. I took one star away because if I use even a bit too much I feel like it ends up detracting from the look of my hair until I next wash it. It comes out pretty strong and I know it’s user error but if they could lighten the formula or offer a “light” version (formula, spray force and fragrance intensity) I would be an even bigger fan!
Mikaela K.
Pittsburgh, PA
For a texture spray I love it. It is something I got in my birch box, and am considering buying. Only down side I can say is you have to use a good amount of product, not allowing that many uses. Makes your hair feel great and not hard and crusty. It smells good as well!
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray uploaded by Swathi A.
Like this better than the dry shampoo that powders your entire neck area . It gives a nice vlume sans the shine . Great for travel comes in mini packages.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tori D.
Mebane, NC
il y a 7 mois
Laura K. il y a 3 mois
Yes! It’s great! The volume is amazing, and it’s so light. Sometimes I feel like dry shampoo is a little heavy, especially when your hair isn’t greasy yet. This is the perfect balance!
Courtney K.
Jesup, GA
il y a 8 mois
amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray I like to blowout my hair a lot and then curl it, does this product help the over all look? I’ve seen a few people use it but I’ve never really understood texturizing spray
EllaMarie B. il y a 7 mois
The Un Done product is great for volume & hold. But it’s not real ‘flexible’. I like to use Bed Head After Party for an allover look & hold for my curls. (As you can see I will need to get more After Party soon)!