amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray
  • amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Sp...

BY AMIKA

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A salt-free texturizing spray for instantly sexy, tousled, undone hair with a matte finish. Key benefits:- Creates instant tousled, beachy texture- Creates long-lasting volume- Leaves a matte finish If you want to know more… Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray utilizes an invisible, salt-free, and dry formulation that delivers beachy hair perfectly tousled with an undone, matte texture. The secret is zeolite, a natural mineral that builds unbelievable volume for full-on sexy hair. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial colors, petrochemicals, sodium chloride, and MCIT. It is cruelty-free, gluten-free, and safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair. Sea Buckthorn contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and supports the natural production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.

amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray

Start your review of amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sacramento, CA
I cannot say enough positive things about this spray. I have really fine, oily hair and to control the frizz, I have to use a pretty heavy conditioner, which means my hair gets weighed down with no body. This is a game changer for me. I’m able to style my hair like I’ve never done before. The only drawback is that it does smell like grandma‘s perfume but it’s worth it for the styling benefit. I highly recommend this product
Kennewick, WA
Man this stuff is not cheap but it is worth it. I’ve played around with a few brands but I find this to be the most reliable and have the best smell. I just wish they were in Ulta too since we have two in my location. You win some, you lose some.
Arleta, CA
I got this in a sample size and I’m ready to buy a full bottle. Texture sprays tend to be too harsh, but this one wasn’t drying and left a structured, but smooth finish for my hair. I’m excited to keep using it.
Nolensville, TN
This amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray definitely gives your hair that beachy salt water feel. It smells good and doesn’t frizz my hair. It’s a great product to add volume and texture.
I purchased this at a hair show. It smells amazing. It’s a light spray and doesn’t leave hair greasy or stiff. I’m not positive it does much for keeping the texture throughout the day but I still use it!
Boonton, NJ
the perfect spray for a light hold or to add some texture before doing an updo, to give the hair more volume and grit! the smell of this spray is also nice, and light so you don’t get overwhelmed
PERFECT for distressed and stretched braids. Gives just enough grit and hold without the solid stuckness of hairspray. Also amazing when used on curled hair for a more messy look. Seriously, this stuff should be called sex hair in a bottle, it’s so versatile and magical!
Gillette, WY
My go to texture spray. I use this wet and dry. I have weird waves and not many this helps define the waves and makes my hair look like a natural beach wave. It smells great and works amazing without feeling greasy or hard.
Bono, AR
This is my go to product every single day! It does things to my hair that I dosnt think was possible. I have always had a hard time figuring out what to use in my hair. This will forever be a must have!!! It smells amazing like every single product does! amika Un. Done Volume and Matte Texture Spray
Cartersville, GA
I can’t wait to purchase to full size, this volumizing spray does wonders to my hair, it’s a texture spray as well so it really helps give that nice boost. I don’t have to use a lot and it smells really good, as do all amika products!! LOVE!!

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email