Add a Photo

By AMIKA
Amika Un. Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz Extreme texture and volume at the push of a button. It's life's biggest oxymoron. Spending time to look like you spent no time at all. Enter Amika's Un. Done Texture Spray. For that finished, but not quite, look that might make no sense, but you know it looks good. This invisible, dry formula uses zeolite, a natural mineral, to build unbelievable volume for full-on glamourous hair. Obliphica extract, combined with an exclusive polymer blend, bonds to the hair, imparting incredible texture without being stiff or weighing it down. For insane volume, texture and a matte finish. For all hair types. Directions Simply shake and spray the aerosol formula wherever you want to build incredible, lasting texture.
Photos (9)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Where have you been all my life??? Whenever my 'do needs a little perk, I can count on this little beauty to do the trick. I go from "blah..." to "BAM!!!" after a few sprays. I have thin, flat hair and this spray texturizes while being lightweight. I feel like a supermodel! I would recommend it to others.
Kaleigh P.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
Oct. 1, 2016, 10:24 a.m.
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz
Love this texture spray. I use it when I curl or tease my hair and it last all day. If it starts to go flat all you have to do is re-fluff a and you are good to go. I live in the south so humidity is a huge problem for making curls go limp. This is perfect to perk them back up. Great for 3 day hair!
Christina B.
Christina B.
My hair is really slick so I am always looking for something to add a little texture. This spray is the best I've used. it smells great and with just a few sprays my hair looks and feels great. It's not sticky and is really build-able so you can control the amount you use easily. Great purchase!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Moncks corner, SC
Sept. 20, 2016, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz
Adds amazing volume that you can increase by toddling with your hair and smells out of this world! This reminds me of Oribe's texturing spray at a better price. I would make sure to spray lightly because a little goes a long way. If you need oomph versus a dry shampoo this is for you!
Ari G.
Ari G.
I have fine hair and I love using this on my roots before curling my hair to give it long lasting volume (you can also use it on dry hair before straightening). I also use it after I've curled my hair to help my curls look more voluminous. I will be repurchase this again and again.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
I really love this texture spray,it was long lasting. This product was really effective on my razor cut hair. It dramatically bring a lot of texture out of my hair,this work extremely well. I recommended this products to anyone hair to pop and create a intense style!
Doris  P.
Doris P.
Oct. 31, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz
This product gives my hair life during our humid weather in Texas (which is 80% of the year) It works so well especially in combination with the Amika Perk up shampoo. It smells great, gives flat hair life and does what it says. I always keep a back up of this.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I got this as a sample from birchbox, and I didn't really think I'd love it as much as I do! It's so long-lasting, smells good, works well, and all around was great! I also must say, I love the packaging! Probably my favorite discovery of the summer so far!
Toni F.
Toni F.
Jan. 15, 2017, 6:24 p.m.
Review for: Amika Un Done Texture Spray 5.3 oz
Amika Un Done Texture allows my fine wavy hair to have body after blow drying, as opposed to pin straight, flat hair. I use in between heat product and styler. I use the Amika line so the light scent radiates in my head along with the Amika dry shampoo
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Arnold, MD
This product is great for adding texture after you wand or curl your hair. Adds just enough texture without giving you the crunchy harsh feeling most hair sprays and texture sprays give. I will 100% purchase this product again!
Puja S.
Puja S.
Arlington, VA
How is this different from the Amika dry shampoo? I'm confused between exactly what a dry shampoo does vs a texturizer?
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Would anyone recommend this for curly hair? I currently use a texturizing powder by Unite to get some lift at the crown, but would love a good texture spray to add in!
Terra R.
Terra R.
conway, ar
Hey I keep seeing this product everywhere and I'm really starting to wonder if it's any good. Please let me know
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I want something to help break up my beach waves... Has anyone used this on thin and fine hair to help break curls apart?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Colmar, PA
I've seen this one around a couple times but I never really understood what it was. What exactly is the purpose of this product and how can it help me?