Hair CareHair ProductsShampooamika
Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/144oz

Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz

by amika

Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair)

Is this worth the price? And would it be good for someone who has dry color damaged hair?
Does it leave you hair feeling stronger?
Ive been seeing this brand a lot, is it worth the cost?
Start your review of Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a great shampoo! I found it at TJ Maxx for a killer deal. It moisturizes my dry, curly hair so well. It has the classic Amika scent to it, which I love. It lathers you nicely and washes out easily and leaves your hair detangled. Highly recommend.
Sushruthi R.
Montgomery, AL
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz uploaded by Sushruthi R.
Amika has the best shampoo I use it sometimes in a month the smell is amazing and it makes my hair silky and refreshing Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz
Erika C.
Las Vegas, NV
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz uploaded by Erika C.
I started using the brand amika thanks to samples I got in a subscription box. It’s good for both dry and oily scalps! You need to use so little because it builds up so much. It’s nurtures and moistures deeply your hair leaving it shiny, soft and healthy. Everyone keeps asking me What treatment I’ve had done in my hair because they want it too!
Haley B.
Lubbock
This is my new favorite hair product line! I have purchased several Amika products and have been happy with all of them. They smell so incredibly good and I always have a good hair day when I use them!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This whole triple rx line is wonderful. It smells so good and leaves my hair extremely soft. I have no frizz when I use this and it’s gentle on the hair. I recommend using it with the matching conditioner and mask.
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite shampoo, I love the scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed and the fruity smell actually has staying power. I will purchase again and again.
Raquel C.
Carolina
This shampoo has changed the health of my hair! You need quite a bit of product to lather especially if you have oily hair. I really love that I don't need to wash twice to feel that my hair is clean. Combine it with Amika's conditioner and you are set!
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
One of my top 5 favs and I use as much as possible as i always alternate shampoos. Good for keeping scalp from dandruff. keeps your hair style fresh for longer and keeps hair less oily! Definitely reccomend this if you only like to wash hair 1 to 2 x a week which is recommended anyways due to dryness of hair.
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz uploaded by Brenda L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this product! Made my hair so soft and shiney. I felt like it made my hair less coarse and less frizzy!
Maegan B.
Terre Haute, IN
Im obsessed with the smell of this stuff. If you don't care for strong smelling shampoo this isnt for you. I also love that it is for damaged hair and doesnt leave my roots oily. I have fine straight hair with oily roots and dry ends and this worls perfect for my hair type. It leaves your hair feeling silly smooth and frizz free. To me the price is pretty reasonable and worth it.