BY AMIKA

Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) see more...

• Does anyone know if this this product has been discontinu...1 Answers
  • How much does this shampoo cost?1 Answers
  • Does this product leave hair feeling oily?1 Answers
Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz

Start your review of Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Delaware
Love this product! The smell is amazing and lasts throughout the day. It really does help dry hair and leaves it feeling soft and bouncy. It doesn't weigh the hair down. The price is higher since its a salon brand but i can usually find it alot cheaper at my local Marshalls/TJ Max. I've repurchased this so many times and will continueto do so.
Buford, GA
My hair is super damaged and dry [email protected] a blonde and this one makes my hair manageable and soft. I love the smell of this product and how much it helps my dry damaged and bleached hair. So nice!
My amika obsession is mighty and if I liked it anymore I would be drinking it.
My hair is super soft and fluffy using this, with the only drawback being that Amika's Customer Service can be super frustrating. Next time I do an order, I will probably get from sephora instead
Notre Dame, IN
The scent is AMAZING and the clean feeling afterward is even better. It's a little bit pricier than I'd normally pay for a shampoo, but you're definitely getting your money's worth with the healthier ingredients in the shampoo compared to typical drugstore shampoos.
Butte
I started using Triple RX about 2 months ago hoping to help my dry scalp and damaged hair. Since using it, my hair looks and feels significantly healthier. It has a very nice scent. I am very satisfied with my results so far!
Kalamazoo, MI
I am obsessed with all amika products not just because of the amazing smell but the great ingredients. This shampoo makes my hair feel so clean but not dried out. I have really thick hair and only shampoo my hair once a week normally and after using this shampoo for a while my hair was smoother and had a lot less frizz
Fort Wayne, IN
This is my all time favorite shampoo, I love the scent. It leaves my hair feeling soft and refreshed and the fruity smell actually has staying power. I will purchase again and again.
San Antonio
This Amika shampoo would make the cut for a list of my 10 favorite things IN THE WORLD!! You only need a small amount for full lather and it leaves my hair feeling so clean and silky and soft. It helps keep my color looking bright and has helped stretch the time between salon visits.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Highly recommend. I have very dry and brittle hair from the winter as well as color treating it and this helps keep my thick tangly hair manageable. I pair this with the triple rx hair mask as my conditioner and my hair is soft and looks so much healthier! I would but again!
Broomfield, CO
Amika is low key the best middle ground hair brand! I love this shampoo because of the ingredients quality but also the scent and texture. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. I like to feel clean my scalp and roots and then only condition the bottom half of my hair.

Amika Triple RX Shampoo (For Dry Damaged Hair) 425ml/14.4oz

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email