Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz

by amika

#10 in Hair Masks

Brand from Amika. An intensive, highly concentrated treatment mask Contains Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Borage Oil and West African Raw Shea Butter Helps repair, restore and revitalize dry, damaged and overstressed hair Delivers exceptional moisture and enhances hair resistance to breakage Unveils softer, shinier, stronger, more manageable and healthier looking Free of parabens and artificial colors Pack Size - 500ml/16.9oz

How does this mask compare to other Amika masks?
I Was debating if I should get this hair mask. For those of you that have tried it does it really feel like it repairs the hair? Also my hair is really thin and I was wondering if it weighs your hair down?
What are the ingredients list? Curious if this mask has hydrolyzed proteins and where they fall on the list.
Start your review of Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz!
How would you rate this product?
Piedmont, OK
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Abby J.
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Abby J.
Condition and restore your hair with this Amika Nourishing Hair Mask. The natural molecules in its formula go beyond the surface to get to the cortex of your hair, sealing split ends and improving shine, elasticity and nourishment. Your hair will be softer and healthier than ever with this intense conditioning repair treatment. This salon-exclusive hair conditioner is safe for color-treated hair and you can use it as a weekly treatment or as an everyday conditioner. It has no parabens, sulfates, artificial colors or animal-derived ingredients and no animal testing. This luxurious conditioner would make a great stocking stuffer or gift for the holiday season. Experience softer and healthier hair with the Amika Nourishing Hair Mask. Amika Nourishing Hair Mask, 8.45 oz: * Intense conditioning & repair for all hair types * Safe for color treated hair * Free of parabens, sulfates & artificial colors * Use as a weekly treatment or an everyday conditioner I love this conditioner mask! It’s amazing and smells amazing and it’s $22 at Walmart or you can purchase online at Amika.com. I use this about once a week to deep condition my hair.
Oxford, MS
Shampoo and conditioner alone just don’t cut it for dry, damaged hair. Especially if you’re using purple shampoo weekly, which is known to be drying for any hair type, you absolutely need to follow it with a deeeeply nourishing hair mask. If your hair needs some lasting moisture and you’re not looking to spend a lot, this mask is IT. After using purple shampoo, I finger comb this through my hair, throw it in a LOW bun, wait 5-10 minutes, then rinse. I tried following my purple shampoo treatment with normal shampoo, and my hair felt like straw. This is a staple for healthy, soft hair. Tip: avoid putting on your roots unless you want to look like a grease ball. This formula is very thick, so I always use a good body cleanser AFTER rinsing out the mask to avoid body acne.
Westmont
I’ve been using this for a while now and I really love the way it makes my hair feel. The smell is a “classic Amika scent” which I personally love and get compliments on wherever I go of people asking me what I use on my hair. I find that this mask is quite thick but it also leaves my hair feeling silky smooth without giving it a slick or oily texture after drying. Just make sure to rinse well. I feel like whenever I use the mask my curls come out looking great the next day. My only complaint is that it comes in a tub which means you have to scoop it out while in the shower, however due to its thick consistency I also understand why it cannot be put into a squeeze bottle or pump very easily.
Lake Park, GA
I’ve heard for years on YouTube how amazing this hair mask was and I finally bit the bullet and bought it. I try to not heat style my hair and cut it when I can but I feel like my hair just is always crusty and damaged. No lie after one treatment my hair felt fantastic and it styled the next day like a dream. I have thin and fine hair so sometimes masks can make it more oily and weigh it down and I totally didn’t see that with this. Plus the smell of this stuff is enough for me to want to use it. I’m so pleased.
Lompoc , CA
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by CHRISTINE S.
Let’s be real, no one likes dry course hair! I love this deep mask! A good mask should be thick, that’s how you know it’s good! And what’s in it of course! But some mask you go to use and it’s like not thick or it’s like regular formula! So when shopping for a hair mask, make sure you do research and make sure it’s thick! I try not to get anything with alcohol but that’s impossible anymore! #hair #hairmask ❤️💋❤️💋 Xoxox
Rochester , NY
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Stacey B.
Love this mask and a lot of amikas other products as well. The only reason I gave it four instead of five is because I think I like their other mask the Kure a bit better. This one is awesome too though definitely makes a huge difference in the softness and manageability of my hair right out of the shower. Usually it’s terrible trying to comb but after this it’s much much easier. Definitely recommend!
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Faith J.
Not only does this mask make your hair soft as a feather it leaves your hair smelling ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. this mask is an intensive treatment for dry and damaged hair. Purchased this on sale but would purchase again at full price ($35), especially because this tube has lasted me over a month now (16.9 fl oz) Claims: •To Restore •repair •revitalize Overall rate 5/5, definitely check this one out if you are looking for a little extra hair hydration! The sea buckthorn berry won’t disappoint, xoxo
Monroe, NC
If you have locks that are dull, brittle and need a moisture surge, this is the product that will do the trick! I typically use this hair mask 2 to 3 times a week, depending on the weather/season. The tub contains a hefty amount of product and will last. Definitely worth the price. I have not had a bad experience with any of the Amika products I have purchased. My hair dresser swears by this and now, so do I! Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz Amika for the WiN!
Amika - Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 500ml/16.9oz uploaded by Ciera W.
I use this as a deep conditioner once a week, and I look forward to using this product every week. It makes my hair so soft and completely hydrates my curls back to where they should be. It’s a thicker consistency which feels like it’s really conditioning my dry hair. I highly recommend this product for a colder seasons as it just brings back so much moisture to my curls!
Purchased at: ULTA
AMAZING!! I had seen this product while searching through Influenster for good hair masks for my extremely dry hair which has had some damage from coloring, I’ve tried many many hair masks and treatments in hope of helping my hair. Yes many helped... but none like this, I’ve only done it twice and my hair has never felt so smooth and moisturized, it falls nicely, isn’t overwhelmingly frizzy, and smells SOO GOOD. I would definitely recommend this product it’s wonderful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...