BY AMIKA #20 in Hair Masks

Brand from Amika. An intensive, highly concentrated treatment mask Contains Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Borage Oil and West African Raw Shea Butter Helps repair, restore and revitalize dry, damaged and overstressed hair Delivers exceptional moisture and enhances hair resistance to breakage Unveils softer, shinier, stronger, more manageable and healthier looking Free of parabens and artificial colors Pack Size - 500ml/16.9oz see more...

• Where can I get this product.3 Answers
  • Is it bad to leave it on for hours? Please state the long...2 Answers
  • My hair is dry and slightly damaged from having bleached ...2 Answers
Andrea A.
Bettendorf
I have really thick curly hair and I love how this makes my hair feel. First of all the packaging is really nice and fits will in my cluttered shower and you get quite a bit of product for the price. I recently chopped all my hair off so I don’t use much now but even when I had super long hair it didn’t take much conditioner to work. I have curly hair so hydration is always a priority for me and this works so well! My hair always feels so soft and healthy and looks shiny. I never get split ends but I also get regular trims and style my hair with minimal heat. It’s vegan and cruelty free which is always a win for me! I love this conditioner and have repurchased it many times.
Aileen K.
Astoria, NY
I LOVEEEEE the way this product feels in the shower and how soft it leaves my hair! A lot of times after working out my hair gets incredibly knotty from being tied back in a tight ponytail and I dread having to comb through it after showering. With this mask I apply generously to my entire head (except for the scalp as I have oily hair), leave on for a few minutes, and rinse out. Once I'm out of the shower I'm able to seamlessly glide through my hair with a wide-tooth comb. I'm not sure if it's true or not but for some reason after using this I feel like my hair is protected when blow drying it and my hair remains incredibly soft for DAYS after. It also combats frizz and dryness. HIGHLY recommend!
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using this once a week for a few months now with great results. It gives my hair and scalp that pick me up that I tend to need. My hair has never been healthier nor softer. I also have a lot of issues with dry scalp and this is the only thing that helps, not only is my scalp extremely healthy and happy ☺ after I use this but it stays healthy throughout the week! Smells AMAZING!!
Lauren G.
New York
I’ve never used a hair mask before and I found this one for a really nice price at TJ Maxx. But I used it and once my hair dried I could already notice the difference. I haven’t gotten a hair cut in a while so my ends are very dry and damaged, but this mask will hold me over for a few more weeks until I can cut it.
Hayley G.
I got this mask for cheap at TJ Maxx and it is the bomb!!!! You get a lot of product for your money and the smell is amazing! I used it on a Sunday and went to see my stylist on Tuesday and she could tell a difference from using it. My hair is instantly soft and full of life! I love it!
Ashley H.
Lafayette
I use this once every two weeks and it brought my dead hair back to life. I color and bleach my hair so much with all these fashion colors I put in and it left my hair in a frail state. This mask smell so good and makes your hair so soft, shiny, and healthy. I feel like I got a deep conditioning treatment at the salon but I got it at home using this. My hair feels so strong as if I haven’t bleached my hair. Love!
Ally W.
Nixa, MO
The Amika RX Hair Mask was my saving grace! I noticed a difference in my hair compared to other hair masks because I saw my hair getting healthier after a couple uses. The packaging on this product is eye-catching and the smell alone was enough to sell me, but the formula of this conditioner couldn’t get any better. I had dry, damaged and course hair and since using this product, I now have smooth, healthy hair.
Kaylie S.
Sanford, FL
I love the whole triple Rx line but it does tend to dry out my fine hair sometimes. I end up rotating between the triple Rx and the velveteen for smoothing and that one adds the perfect amount of moisture
Tiffany S.
Pittsburg, CA
This is my favorite hair mask. I use it once a week for the best results. I dye my hair a lot so I need to make sure my hair doesn't look damaged and this product does that.

The only draw back is I can never find it in stores so I always have to buy it online.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Best hair repair mask on the market!!! Recently went back to my natural color and it was a double process and severely damaged my hair. But this little miracle repaired it and gave it life back. Also it smells heavenly!!! ITs worth every penny and now id love to try their other products.
Jessica A.
Does this leave any weird residue in your hair afterwards?
Nidia R.
Where can I get this product.
Beauty L.
Is it bad to leave it on for hours? Please state the longest you left it on
chasta h.
I have been looking for a product that will help with dry damaged hair after using a shampoo that ruined my hair. Does this help with dryness and make hair look healthy?
myriam g.
Mount royal, QC
My hair is dry and slightly damaged from having bleached it a couple of years ago. I'm on the hunt for a good hair mask and bought this one. It says I should leave it in for 5 minutes but that seems so little! How long do people usually leave it in for???