Amika Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 10x20ml/0.7oz
  • Amika Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 10x20ml/0.7oz Triple RX Mask (For Dry Damaged Hair) - 10...

BY AMIKA

An intensive, highly concentrated treatment mask Contains Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, Borage Oil & West African Raw Shea Butter Helps repair, restore & revitalize dry, damaged & overstressed hair Delivers exceptional moisture & enhances hair's resistance... see more...

Amika Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 10x20ml/0.7oz

Start your review of Amika Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 10x20ml/0.7oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Oxnard, CA
This mask has been absolutely amazing for my dry, color treated hair. It has restored softness and shine and makes it appear and feel very nourished. Plus it is easy to use and smells amazing! Definitely worth the price and will absolutely buy it again.
Let me start by saying I’m full out amika obsessed. I love all of their products, this included. The scent is spectacular. The product is high quality like everything they make. I recommend it for any hair type!
This mask was really nice for my hair. First of all the smell of this stuff is amazing! It goes on really easily like a conditioner. It rinsed out well and didn't leave any residue or oiliness. It helped give a more healthy look to my hair too.
Las vegas, NV
Makes my hair feel so soft like i’ve just left the salon. Absolutely incredible. I can also use this on my scalp which is amazing because most masks make my sensitive scalp irritated - this doesn’t!
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Online
I love this stuff! I received it as a sample and found myself wanting more. I was able to use it a handful of times. Adorable packaging as well.
West Monroe, LA
Smells amazing. Makes your hair feel silky and smooth and not so dry after using it. One of my favorite amika products.
Cardiff
I really liked this item as it came very fast and met all of my expectations. I would recommend this item to anyone who is looking for something similar or looking for anything like this, if you are then this is the one.

Amika Triple RX Mask (For Dry, Damaged Hair) 10x20ml/0.7oz

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email