BY AMIKA

It's a wonder we don't need a doctor's prescription to pick up this ultra-healer. Created specifically for dry, damaged hair, this rich conditioner contains a potent blend of targeted ingredients that revitalize and nourish even the most fried and frazzled strands. Keratin and wheat proteins strengthen and reinforce weak hair while shea butter and Omega 7-rich sea buckthorn oil improve elasticity, restore softness, and boost shine. It's just what the doctor ordered. see more...

amika Triple Rx Conditioner

Start your review of amika Triple Rx Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Delaware
Love it! This conditioner smells amazing. It's a nice thick treatment that leaves my hair so soft without weighing it down. A little goes a long way. It really does help with dry damaged hair. It's priced higher since its a salon brand but i can usually found it alot cheaper at my local Marshal's/TJ Max.
Booneville, MS
Nice consistence smells wonderful! I use this on blonde toned hair constantly leaves my hair soft and untangled well worth the price. Love amika brand for hair care! I find it regularly at tj maxx and get them there.
Atoka, OK
I love all of the products from this brand but I suggest this one to my clients because it does wonders! I haven’t had one complaint and I definitely keep this in stock! Totally satisfied and wouldn’t use anything else
I use this stuff as a hair mask because it is that nourishing and rich. I LOVE the Buckthorn Berry scent, it is so light and feminine.

The ingredients are decadent and have really worked well for my hair. I only use this as a hair mask when my hair really needs extra moisture because with my normal straight/wavy hair, this would be a little too much for me to use daily.
Los Angeles
Love this product- got it at tj maxx for a fraction of the price. It leaves my scalp happy after chemical treatment damage. Love this and will continue to use! The smell is great and it truly helps my scalp in conjunction with the Amika rx mask and rx shampoo
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not only does this smell like heaven (and leaves your hair smelling nice throughout the day), but it is so deeply conditioning. I have a dry scalp and dry hair and this conditioner makes my hair so hydrated and smooth!
Simi Valley, CA
Pretty good quality. I first tried Anika after a hair show and got a few products free from them. This was one of my favorites because I have pretty dry hair. My hair needs some serious hydration all year long .
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I first discovered Amika through influenster in a mega voxbox. I got their deep conditioner and absolutely loved it, so of course I wanted to try to triple Rx conditioner. It’s just as amazing!! This smooths out my hair and tames frizz so well. Also, huge plus that the packaging is insanely cute!
TIFTON
This product smells amazing! Makes my hair feel great, & makes my hair look amazing! It has made my bleached processed hair happy again! It worked wonders. Buy any smoking product and you will not be disappointed.
Weatherford
Very hydrating on my chemically damaged hair. I really enjoy this conditioner. As with the other amica products, I love the scent. I've even used it over night for intense conditioning.

amika Triple Rx Conditioner

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email