amika Triple Rx Conditioner uploaded by Amanda S.amika Triple Rx Conditioner uploaded by Taylor W.amika Triple Rx Conditioner uploaded by Amy K.

BY AMIKA

It's a wonder we don't need a doctor's prescription to pick up this ultra-healer. Created specifically for dry, damaged hair, this rich conditioner contains a potent blend of targeted ingredients that revitalize and nourish even the most fried and frazzled strands. Keratin and wheat proteins strengthen and reinforce weak hair while shea butter and Omega 7-rich sea buckthorn oil improve elasticity, restore softness, and boost shine. It's just what the doctor ordered. see more...

Cheyenne C.
Bridgeport
This stuff is awesome! If you have damaged or dry hair, this conditioner does wonders. It smells amazing, which I am always making sure my hair products smell good. If your scalp gets oily I probably wouldn’t put this all over. Just put it on your ends and you should be good. It is up there in price, but in my opinion it is definitely worth it. I’ve purchased this multiple times if that tells you anything!
Drea L.
If you’re looking for conditioner that makes your hair feeling smooth and flawless, this is what you want to use. It doesn’t feel filmy after you use it and it seriously conditions and remoisturizes your roots. It worked on my super dead bleached blonde hair.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
First off, this product smells AMAZING! My hair is thick, wavy, and bleached/color treated and made my hair feel silky, soft, and tangle free! It It actually makes washing my hair fun! 🤣
Lauren C.
Love this brand and love the conditioner. Always remember to massage your scalp and go all the way to the tips. After rinsing and towel drying you’ll hardly need leave in to keep the frizz or fly always tamed!
Sydonie K.
Nashville
I liked this conditioner much better than its shampoo counterpart. It got all the tangled out and felt silky smooth after use. I color my hair so I think this is a great conditioner to help with damage and repair.
katherine k.
TIFTON
This product smells amazing! Makes my hair feel great, & makes my hair look amazing! It has made my bleached processed hair happy again! It worked wonders. Buy any smoking product and you will not be disappointed.
Courtney L.
This conditioner doesn't work well with my hair at all. I have sort of thick, wavy hair that has a lot of dryness and damage from heat. I don't find this conditioner to really help with this issue. I also find that it leaves my hair a little oily looking and I can't go more than 1 day without washing my hair when I use this. For the price I expected better.
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
i have been using this conditioner for 3 weeks now, and this product has saved my hair.  My hair is prone to split ends and dries out easily.  This conditioner smoothes out my hair and leaves it so moisturized.  my hair is tangle free and doesnt look like a rat's nest 24/7
Taylor W.
COATS, NC
This is the best conditioner ever. I cannot explain to you enough how far this liter goes. I've only used 2 and 1/2 liters in 2 year so yes it last longer than the shampoo. It is 110% worth the splurge.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I love this Conditioner along with the RX shampoo! It's great for dry and damaged hair. As a hair stylist, I use this Product line on my clients. It leaves the hair soft and smooth. The smell is wonderful! & The packaging is beautiful.