amika Triple Rx Conditioner uploaded by Taylor W.amika Triple Rx Conditioner uploaded by Amy B.

BY AMIKA

It's a wonder we don't need a doctor's prescription to pick up this ultra-healer. Created specifically for dry, damaged hair, this rich conditioner contains a potent blend of targeted ingredients that revitalize and nourish even the most fried and frazzled strands. Keratin and wheat proteins strengthen and reinforce weak hair while shea butter and Omega 7-rich sea buckthorn oil improve elasticity, restore softness, and boost shine. It's just what the doctor ordered. see more...

Drea L.
If you’re looking for conditioner that makes your hair feeling smooth and flawless, this is what you want to use. It doesn’t feel filmy after you use it and it seriously conditions and remoisturizes your roots. It worked on my super dead bleached blonde hair.
Holly F.
El Dorado Hls, CA
This is one of my favorite conditioners! I have thick, coarse hair and this conditions and softens it right up. And, the smell is amazing! I also use the Amika deep conditioner, so I interchange between the two.
katherine k.
TIFTON
This product smells amazing! Makes my hair feel great, & makes my hair look amazing! It has made my bleached processed hair happy again! It worked wonders. Buy any smoking product and you will not be disappointed.
Jadiena D.
Pricey but good. I bought in NYC pop up shop the experience was amazing. I have oily hair but I only used in the ends. It’s good I don’t have my hair color so I don’t know if it works. Satisfied.
Lindsey W.
Hanover
This makes my hair feel so soft and hydrated and it lasts. Even after blow drying my hair it feels amazing. And like every other amika product it smells amazing.
Courtney L.
This conditioner doesn't work well with my hair at all. I have sort of thick, wavy hair that has a lot of dryness and damage from heat. I don't find this conditioner to really help with this issue. I also find that it leaves my hair a little oily looking and I can't go more than 1 day without washing my hair when I use this. For the price I expected better.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
This is the best conditioner ever. I cannot explain to you enough how far this liter goes. I've only used 2 and 1/2 liters in 2 year so yes it last longer than the shampoo. It is 110% worth the splurge.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I love this Conditioner along with the RX shampoo! It's great for dry and damaged hair. As a hair stylist, I use this Product line on my clients. It leaves the hair soft and smooth. The smell is wonderful! & The packaging is beautiful.
Kate S.
Chandler, AZ
I really liked this. Definitely going to repurchase. It seriously helped my frizzy dry ends and I noticed less tangling of my hair at the nap of my neck which is a huge plus. It's very smoothing and smells wonderful.
Courtnee G.
Herkimer, NY
I get my hair dyed at the salon once a month. She recommended this and it’s amazing! It keeps my hair so soft and keeps the ends of my hair hydrated! The packaging is adorable and I would definitely recommend to everyone!