Amika Trio Set ($270 Value) uploaded by kristine A.Amika Trio Set ($270 Value) uploaded by Anna L.

BY AMIKA

Midnight Black The amika™ Trio Set features a 1.25" 100% ceramic styler, 13mm clip-free tourmaline curler, and a mini ionic dryer. The amika™ 1.25" Ceramic Styler features 100% ceramic plates and is a powerful professional tool that can be used to create straight, wavy and curly styles. Ceramic plates radiate far-infrared heat which preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.  The results are silky, soft hair and faster and more effective styling without the damage caused by conventional styling tools. The amika™ 13mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality baby sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents. The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair.  This curler has a see more...

Megan G.
North bend, OR
Love love love!! This whole travel set right here has everything you would need for your whole traveling! It comes in a cute compact carry case and I’m just in love with it.
Robin H.
Newburgh, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This trio set is a great set for hair stylist Amika is such a great brand I love that it works on all hair types and it accommodates everyone .all these products are so great and it’s very affordable I love that the straightener left my hair more bouncy than other and so silky
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Macy's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
Do haven't tried but for other reviews , I can say this is a great product and make your hair looks amazing . I would like to.try and give my own opinion of this .
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
I would say this is a pretty nice trio. I havent had much success with the curler but i also havent used it since ive gotten better with other curlers. The straightener is my favorite piece by far. The hair dryer is nice for its small size. I wish it had a cool setting but the two speeds are nice.
kristine A.
Los angeles, CA
Amika Trio Set ($270 Value) - with this set I can go from wet to dry ; wavy to straight & from daytime to evening look!

#amika #virtualvoxbox #straighthair #longhairtoshorthair #influenster #amikaxsephora #sephora
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Amber D.
Kannapolis, NC
This set is amazing. The straightener works really well and gets your hair really straight, the only problem with this product is I dropped it one time accidentally and it immediately broke. 100$ for a straightener that just cracked so easily
Jennilee K.
This Amika Trio Set comes in a box with 3 amazing hair products. The Styler is ceramic and has floating plates along with infrared technology. The light weight hair dryer also comes with a defuser that you can attach. This hair dryer works great and really keeps down on the frizz from constant heat drying. The curling iron has a tourmaline barrel and is my favorite product out of the 3. It allows you to create loose curls at the top and tighter curls at the bottom. The ion technology allows for shiny and frizz free curls. I like the fact that all these great products come in one box for one price.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this such a great gift for this holiday season for anybody !! These products are top notch and can help create a beautiful look ! I would buy it just for your self or someone else this season and make there hair dreams come true
Aicha B.
hello whe dont have this brand in Algeria . how can i get it to try it ?
Renee W.
Would love to try this. How good is this? Any input?

Amazon