Amika Trio Set ($270 Value) uploaded by Anna L.

BY AMIKA

Midnight Black The amika™ Trio Set features a 1.25" 100% ceramic styler, 13mm clip-free tourmaline curler, and a mini ionic dryer. The amika™ 1.25" Ceramic Styler features 100% ceramic plates and is a powerful professional tool that can be used to create straight, wavy and curly styles. Ceramic plates radiate far-infrared heat which preserves moisture in the hair shaft and protects the hair cuticle from damage.  The results are silky, soft hair and faster and more effective styling without the damage caused by conventional styling tools. The amika™ 13mm Tourmaline Curler is a professional styling tool that delivers salon-quality baby sized curls that will last for days without hair spray or holding agents. The clip-free design allows you to easily create smooth and shiny curls without tugging, breaking, or creasing the hair.  This curler has a see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Perfect for us bottle blondes who need to treat our bleached hair with kid gloves....is it pricey...yes...but so worth it. If you need to use a hot tool...and who doesn't once in a while it better be a hot tool that does more good than harm....this does just that.
Veronica S.
I would say this is a pretty nice trio. I havent had much success with the curler but i also havent used it since ive gotten better with other curlers. The straightener is my favorite piece by far. The hair dryer is nice for its small size. I wish it had a cool setting but the two speeds are nice.
Thamiris M.
Wynnewood, PA
The BESSSSST KiT EVER!!!!!! I liked this hair dyer because he is so strong and potential and make everything easy. It's easy to handle and you can dry your hair very quickly
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
Do haven't tried but for other reviews , I can say this is a great product and make your hair looks amazing . I would like to.try and give my own opinion of this .
Amber D.
This set is amazing. The straightener works really well and gets your hair really straight, the only problem with this product is I dropped it one time accidentally and it immediately broke. 100$ for a straightener that just cracked so easily
Christina M.
Columbia, PA
I've had my set for about 5 years now and it still works. I like that it has a lifetime warranty and that it leaves my hair very shiny and smooth. I would highly recommend. I love my straightener.
Jen K.
This Amika Trio Set comes in a box with 3 amazing hair products. The Styler is ceramic and has floating plates along with infrared technology. The light weight hair dryer also comes with a defuser that you can attach. This hair dryer works great and really keeps down on the frizz from constant heat drying. The curling iron has a tourmaline barrel and is my favorite product out of the 3. It allows you to create loose curls at the top and tighter curls at the bottom. The ion technology allows for shiny and frizz free curls. I like the fact that all these great products come in one box for one price.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this such a great gift for this holiday season for anybody !! These products are top notch and can help create a beautiful look ! I would buy it just for your self or someone else this season and make there hair dreams come true
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I did not purchase this set together, I bought them all individually. I really like the hair dryer. It definitely cuts down on the frizz. And the curling wand does a great job. I loved the straightener too, but I already had one I loved, so I gifted this one to my best friend for her birthday. She loves it!
Sarah E.
Pretty cool little set! I would love to try this out. Seems great for those always on the go. Or getting ready in many places other than home.
Aicha B.
hello whe dont have this brand in Algeria . how can i get it to try it ?
Renee W.
Would love to try this. How good is this? Any input?